Waking up in a cold sweat

Inspired by the game "cooking Companion"

You and 5 of your friends have been stuck in a cavern for 7 days without food. The first day was ok. You guy's had enough food to feed enough of your friends, you and one of your friends name Olive to hang out looking at books and articles that you guy's found in the cavern. After a while you wanted to make Borscht for dinner you go to the kitchen and grab the ingredients. You started with cabbage first. While cabbage is cooking, you start prepping the other veggies for borscht.

And with bay leaves and peppercorns for 20 minutes after bringing to a boil. You chop beets, potatoes, carrots, and onion in a bit of olive oil until translucent, about 5 minutes. To make the onion flavorful and put a bit more oil, cook for another 5 minutes. making the entire borscht recipe more delicious you cook covered for 20 minutes. In the meantime, you prep garlic, dill, and other seasonings. with vinegar, garlic, sugar, and pepper. Stir, turn off the heat, and let borscht soup stand for 10 minutes covered to allow flavors to "marry" each other. Add dill And then you serve the food to your friends.

After you guy eats you go to sleep full. the second day was the same all of you laugh happily knowing that the snow will clear up soon you decided to hang out alone this time and all you did was look around the cavern while looking you found what appears to be chicken bones under the cavern and a note that was written in Russian? The note says "голодать, голодать

Я голодал с самого начала,

голодать, голодать, что может Удовлетворить мой голод,

голодаю, голодаю, я готов съесть что угодно,

голодать, голодать."

That translates to "I've been starving from the start

starve, starve, what can satisfy my hunger,

starving, starving, I'm ready to eat anything,

starve, starve."

you don't understand what it means so you put it back where you left it and made some jam. You put in a large saucepan and mix strawberries or blueberries with sugar and lemon juice. Set aside at room temperature for 3 hours. Then, simmer berries over medium-low heat, you started stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon and skimming foam as it rises, until syrup is thick and berries are soft. about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and cool for 5–10 minutes. Sterilize four 1-pt. mason jars by plunging jars, lids, and rims into a pot of boiling water. Drain and set aside to dry. Pour jam into jars and let stand at room temperature to set. You then grab some bread and serve it to your friends,  you went to sleep fully.

On the third day, you were all surprised that the snow didn't clear up yet but luckily you still had enough food! You make the same thing again except you made sure you saved enough bread just in case and want off to bed a little bit full but you start having some weird dreams? On the fourth day, you started running out of food all you can do is eat the bread you have saved for this day. On the fifth day, you didn't eat and let your friends have the last of it so you want to sleep starving. it is now the sixth day nothing happened you all went to sleep starving...

On the seventh day, you and all of your friends are all so hungry. Olive has been in her room for a while and all you're other friends are trying to pass the time with anything that can distract them from their hunger. You lay on the couch feeling like you can't move an inch. You sit up on the couch you feel as if you're stomach is killing you, you feel like you can eat anything even if it's dead or Alive. One of you're friends named Charlotte, came in with a heavy jacket they look like they were dressed to go outside "Hay where are you going?" You said confused "why was she leaving," you thought to you're self "I'm going to find food for all of us I promise. I will come back with food don't worry!" She said with a sad smile while we all said goodbye to her and then fell asleep.

In you're dream

You chase a girl that was running away from you, scared, You were holding a knife chasing her. She tripped on her shoes. You went up to her and all you can see is her horrified face and then.

You wake up in a cold sweat.

You see that you are in the kitchen you don't remember being there you look at you're hand and then......

You found Meat!