𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆

CRAVING tristan pravong x fem!oc

CRAVING
tristan pravong x fem!oc

DISCLAIMER.
this is absolutely POORLY written, it's my second book ever made and i honestly despise it but it's okay.. so if you get cringed out or something, i'm fully aware how terrifying it is now. genuinely thought it was good in late 2022, but then again i also was obsessed with tbp so..

do whatever you want with this information!! proceed carefully lmfao

— RAELYNN LEWIS WAS SLIGHTLY NORMAL.

she always cared and loved for animals, music, her friends, and most importantly movies and tv shows.

rae didn't know what she would do without her shows and movies, probably rot in her room all day. (same girl same)

she was a loud and sweet girl, liked by many people. but with the said liking, there came many people who despised her. they hated her for how sweet she was, how she never thought twice about giving her friends help, homeless people money, or simply lending her friends her home for a few days.

she cared for them, and they cared for her. the people that despised her mainly did it just because she's sweet, they hated her cause they didn't have many friends like raelynn did, they wished they did.

but with the happiness, came a different side of raelynn.

she often listened to rock music, and was stared at by her friends due to it but she didn't care. she was a mix of rock and soft music, either way she loved it. she had an addiction to true crime, if any type of crime that involved a murder in any town or anywhere came out, she would attempt to solve it on her own.

and she also loved playing games with her friends, they would blast music throughout the house, dance around, ray snacks, and then play a few games before staying up all night rewatching their favorite movies and shows. it mainly revolves around cobra kai, the black phone, fearstreet, gilmore girls, outer banks, corpse bride, scream, coraline, and many other wonderful and horror things. she was addicted to the thrill of horror movies.

which brought her to the black phone.

she's watched it repeatedly, simply just to be able to repeat the lines, fall in love with the boys all over again, smile whenever she heard their voice, and cheer finney on when he was able to kill the grabber.

she loved that movie, it became her top movie in such a short time. it got so bad her friends would groan whenever she asked to put it on, or whenever she brought up the boys.

except one of them, olivia. olivia had her eyes only on one person in the movie, vance hopper or brady hepner. she loved him, and that's what made olivia and raelynn so close, they would talk about tristan and bruce, and brady and vance constantly . it made them happy, they were proud to say they lived in the same state as tristian, but olivia was sad that she didn't live near brady.