|•Chapter four: I didn't do it!•|

'Why are you wearing that again?' I asked Robby, he was in a black LaRusso shirt with pale jeens.

'Cause I got a job to piss off dad.' Robby said fixing his pants.

'Great that means I have to come with you, I can't be left alone after what happened at my last job.' I said rolling my eyes as I looked at the thing around my ankle. There was multiple knocking on the door, Robby looked over as I got up to answer, it was his stupid ass friends.

(Season 1 episode 6 06:36) 'Quit it.' I said swinging open the door as they laughed walking in.

'What's up, queen?' Trey said walking up to the cereal.

'Suh, dude?' The other said chuckling.

'Come on, don't eat all the cereal again, hey, I'm eating that!' I said as Trey grabbing my cereal.

'You keep buying it, we gonna eat it. Man, we gotta fuel up. We gonna hit a Amazon truck.' He said finishing my cereal.

'Yeah, we gonna get our hands on some big old packages. You know, like Trey's favorite pastime.' The other said as I saw Robby smile.

'Shut up. Come on, man.' Trey said, then pointed at me.

'Grab your purse. Let's go.' Trey continued as I flipped him off.

'I got this stupid thing cause you two high-jacked my job assholes. One more thing and I'm going to juvie.' I said.

'I have work.' Robby said as they stopped what they were doing.

'What, like a job?' Trey said looking dead straight into Robby's eyes.

'Oh shit. Look at his pants. What're those?!'  The other said as they began laughing.

'It's just temporary, all right? I got a gig over at LaRusso Auto.' Robby said rolling his eyes.

'You mean, like, the ninja guy? Why?' He said eating my cereal as a threw a spoon at him.

'Our dad hates his guts.' I said, catching onto why Robby got the job in the first place.

'When he finds out I'm working for him, he's gonna lose his shit.' He said chuckling, I kicked the two out as we left the house, heading to LaRusso auto.

'Whats this for?' I said as Robby handed me popcorn.

'Little treat for my sister.' He said as we chuckled, someone came over taking it from me, eating a couple then looked at Robby pointing at it.

(Season 1 episode 6 11:22) 'Needs salt.' He said handing it back.

'Hey, when do you think he might get one of those shirts with his name on it?' I asked while he looked me up and down. Another man came over and ate some of my popcorn.

'Oh, you two like the shirts, huh?' He said as the other man spoke.

'There's too much salt.' He said as they got into a conversation about getting Robby a shirt.

'Kid wants a personalized shirt.' He said pointing at Robby.

'Oh yeah, we gotta get him a shirt. Means you're part of the team. What else you need? Business cards? A tote bag? How about monogrammed cufflinks?' The tall one said.

'I'll book you two weeks at the company timeshare in Barbados.' The other said.

'Yeah, alright. Forget it.' I said getting quite annoyed as he walked away, the tall one started telling Robby on how to get noticed.

'Hey, kid, relax. We're just breaking balls. Look, I get it. I used to be the new guy around here. You're trying to take initiative, get noticed. All right, here's what you do. Every Wednesday, someone has to rotate the cars in the showroom, keep the inventory fresh. Now, you see the Porsche 911 over there? It's a beaut, right?' He said pointing at it as Robby glanced over.

'Well, the boss has been wanting to move it up front by the windows. Think you can handle that?' He said reaching into his pocket, pulling out the keys. Robby did what he said, the boss, Daniel LaRusso came out yelling at Robby.

'Screw this, c'mon robby.' I said walking out with him.

'Hey!' Daniel said following us out, he touched my shoulder and I turned around fast, just about to punch him.

'Hey! Whoa! Ease up. Ease up. I surrender.' Daniel said throwing up his hands.

'You don't have to fire me, OK? I quit.' Robby said attempting to walk away.

'Hey, Robby. It's Piper, right? Come here. Right? It's Robby and Piper? You're gonna break your thumb there.' Daniel continued as Robby walked back.

'What?' I said looking at him.

'Make a fist. If your gonna punch you boss, you gotta make a tight fist. Thumb around the outside underneath, squeeze the knuckles, extend the hand straight. You see that? Alright, come on. Let it fly. Hit my hand. ' Daniel said as we each made one, Robby hitting his hand, as I did as well after.

'OK. Alright. That's better. Listen, I'm sorry for calling you out inside, all right? That's on me. I should've heard your side of it. You're both not the only ones with a temper around here.' Daniel said shaking off the hand I punched, had I hurt him?

'Alright, well.. thanks.' Robby shrugged.

'So, uh, where you from? You from around here? You graduate at West Valley?' Daniel said.

Uh.. No. We live up in North Hills. It's, uh, not as nice as this.' I said chuckling looking around.

'I grew up in Reseda. Before that, Newark, New Jersey. So I know a thing or two about that.' Daniel said his head dropping as he quickly looked back up.

'Wait. Really? Figured your family came from money.' Robby said as we shared a glance.

'Yeah, well, I guess things aren't always what they look like, right? I'm gonna head back inside and announce the, "sorry you almost got killed" sales event. I'll see you in a minute?' Daniel said as he patted Robby's shoulder giving me a quick nod. He went back inside for a announcement, as we were heading in someone came up behind me, taking my hands.

'Mrs.Keene you are being taken under arrest for the assault of Mr.LaRusso and burglary of :insert last job name:' A cop said putting me in hand-cuffs.

'Wha-What?! He was teaching me! And that wasn't my fault! It wasn't me!' I said crying out struggling away as I fell to the ground. Robby came to my side as the male cop hulled me up, tossing me towards his car.

'You can come visit her in a week.' I heard the cop say to Robby.

'Pip!' Robby called out, I watched him run after the car. Tears streamed from my eyes as we drove off, the man looking at me threw the mirror.

'Listen kid, I know it wasn't you, but I do know you let those kids in so you gotta go to juvie for a bit.' He said trying to calm me.

'Yeah.. whatever..' I said. A few hours later they said someone called, it was Robby.

'Hey sis, you ok?' He said, he sounded concerned yet worried.

'I'll pull through..' I heard someone in the background saying, "Hey uh, Robby where's that girl you were with Piper?" The man in the background said.

'Uh, she's at home, she had something to do tomorrow.' Robby said.

'Who's that?' I asked, sounding quite confused.

'Mr.LaRusso. He's teaching me a few things.'

'Right.. well talk to you another day, I have to go.' I said as I heard Daniel call him.

'Bye Pip, stay out of trouble.' Robby said, I hung up the phone before he started to talk again, heading over to my bunk.