Prologue

The sun had completed its tour for the day. A vast myriad of stars was spread in the inky blackness of the sky. He was looking through the window, probably searching for the answers he didn't have.
He was in deep thought, he was in a dilemma. Still thinking if whatever he did was right or wrong. He turned around and started to pace around the room. Restlessness was evident in him. Sleep was far away from his eyes even when it was midnight.

He moved towards the mini bar of his room and took a bottle of alcohol from it. He was about to open it. He remembered something looking at it and a sad smile appeared on his face.

"Promise me you won't ever touch it,"  she had pleaded with him.

He placed his hand on her head, he pulled her close by her waist, and looked into her eyes.

"Main dobara isay hath nahi lagaunga Anvita," he said and left the bottle of alcohol on the floor, it broke into pieces.

That one promise had stayed with him until now. That promise had made him strong and even made their bond stronger. He took her into a warm embrace. They had stayed like that for a long while. Ajay had felt that love from Anvita for which he had searched his entire life, the love which was like a mirage till now was there before his eyes, in his arms. He was losing himself in her like a river loses its existence in a sea. He found that comfort in her that was lost all his life. 

He had killed people all his life or appointed someone to kill them. He had never cared for someone, but the person in his arms was his entire life, his entire world.

Ajay closed his eyes for a moment, tears streamed down his eyes. He had promised Anvita that he won't ever touch the alcohol, the moment was making him weak but he didn't want to break his promise. He placed the bottle back on the shelf. 

He turned again and saw a shadow falling at the glass door. He wondered who it could be at this hour of the night. He moved to the door and opened it. He was shocked to find her standing over there. She had wrapped herself in a shawl so that no one notices her. Ajay quickly pulled her inside fearing that anyone could see her. She took off the shawl and hugged him tightly

"Anu tum yahan kyun aai ho?"   he asked, caressing her head. Pain and agony was falling through her eyes in the form of tears. This pain was the pain of separation that she had to go through because of him.

"Main tumhare bina nahi reh sakti Ajay, please mujhe khud se alag hone ki saza mat do Ajay" she begged him. He parted her away looking into those eyes which were love deprived. 

"Anu hamein ye karna hoga, please Anu"  he said holding her face.

"Mujhse nahi hoga Ajay, please mujhse aisa mat kaho"  she said and again hugged him. Ajay again parted away from her. 

"Humein ye karna hoga Anu, please... mere liye tumhein ye karna hoga, tum khud batao, kya mere liye aasan hai, aisa kehna bhi, kisi aur ki jholi mein tumhein daal dena, kya mere liye aasan hai? haan?"  he asked, he too was in equal pain for saying so.

Anvita went up to him and shook his shoulders asking "Ajay tumhein mera dard nahi dikhai deta kya? Tumhein meri takleef nahi dikhti kya? Main nahi kar sakti jo tum mujhe karne ko keh rahe ho" 

"Anu please, mere liye ye sab aur difficult mat banao, agar zara bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho toh"  he paused for a moment and continued "Maa ke laaye rishte ko apna lo" 

"Ajay!" she shouted at him. She got furious as he was ready to leave her for someone else's sake.

"Maa... Bhai, kya yahi sabkuch hain tumhare liye? Mera koi wajood nahi? Thik hai..."  she said and walked up to a shelf, she pulled out a drawer where she knew he kept his gun.

"Toh aaj abhi isi waqt, is saare silsile ko khatam kar do"  she took the gun to him and said "Mujhe is zindagi se aazad kar do Ajay, maar do apne haathon se"

"Anvita!"  he shouted.

"Kisi aur ke saath jeena bhi mere liye maut hi hogi Ajay, maar do mujhe, ye maut us se kai behtar hogi"  she requested.

"Anu ye sab pagalpan chhodo, gun wapas rakho"  he said in a firm tone.

Anvita walked to him and said "Nahi Ajay, main nahi rakhungi isay, ya toh tum mujhe maar do, ya main khud ko khatam kar lungi Ajay"

Ajay stopped her saying" Tum aisa kuch nahi karogi Anu"

"Main aaj aisa karke rahungi Ajay" she said and pointed the gun to her head.

"Anu stop it"  Ajay said.

"Good bye Ajay"  she said. Ajay saw that her finger was about to press the trigger and he immediately snatched it from her.  He locked her in his arms. He rained kisses around her face and forehead

"ANU! PAGAL HO GAI HO TUM! KUCH HO JATA TUMHEIN TOH?" he shouted at her.

"Toh main kya karun Ajay, main kya karun, main tumse bahot pyaar karti hun Ajay, Main nahi jee sakti tumhare bina, tum aisa kaise soch sakte ho Ajay"  she said pulling his collars. He again locked her in his embrace.

"I swear Ajay, tumne mujhse juda hone ki baat ki toh main khud ko maar dungi Ajay" she said. 

Tears streamed down their eyes and he wiped her tears. 

"Nahi Anu... Nahi, tumhein kuch ho gaya toh main kaise jiyunga Anu...nahi" he said.

"Tum phir mujhse alag toh nahi houge Ajay?"  she asked.

"Nahi Anu"  he said.

"Meri kasam khaakar kaho, mujhe chhookar kaho" she said.  He held her face in his palms and nodded, promising that he won't ever talk about them getting separated. 

Ajay leaned a little and attached his lips to that of hers. He wanted to take away the pain she had been going through, he sweetly kissed her and then it turned into a passiaonate one as he started to explore her mouth. Their tongues entwined, trying to find dominance. He picked her in his arms and placed her on the bed next to him. His hands were moving on her and he started to kiss every inch of her. He then again placed his lips on that of hers kissing her harder and deeper. Tears of happiness fell off her eyes, he smiled and nodded, asking her not to shed any tears. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 09, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Aashiquiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें