𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁, 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒~

"May God bless you!"

Chuuya Nakahara was the world's best priest.

"Was". They claim

He has bestowed love and compassion on people. He had always prayed to God to forgive and bless those who were close to him. But there was a problem.

Chuuya forgot to bless himself.

It was evening, and Chuuya, as usual, stayed back to clean up. His fellow sisters had already left, leaving him alone in the church with a strange presence.

What exactly is this strange presence?

Chuuya turned around to find himself in the presence of a tall, handsome man. He wore a coffee-colored tailcoat and had bandages covering his arms and neck. His brown slacks match his height, and his shimmering brown eyes enchant Chuuya even more.

"Hello there! The church is currently closed, but you are welcome to return tomorrow!" Chuuya stated cheerfully.

Dazai smiled slightly. "To be honest, I just happened upon this place because I'm new to Yokohama. Can you tell me your name?"

"My name is Chuuya. How about you?"

"Nice to meet you, Dazai," Dazai said, holding out a bandaged hand to shake. Chuuya gently shakes the brunette's hand and smiles softly.

"Is your work shift coming to an end? If so, would you like to accompany me on my walk? You appear to be quite lonely." Dazai proposed.

The ginger smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'd love to. On shifts like this, it can get a little lonely."

Chuuya finished sweeping the floors and joined Dazai outside. Dazai mostly listened and occasionally chimed in as the priest talked about his daily life, Yokohama, and his fellow sisters. They eventually arrived at a nearby bridge and decided to stop. Chuuya quickly grabbed a scrap of paper and scribbled his phone number.

"I want to leave this for you so we can talk."

Chuuya grinned.

Dazai made a shaky motion with his head. "Wait a minute, I just met you. Are you certain this isn't rushed?"

Chuuya laughed softly. "Don't be concerned; it isn't. Besides, I believe you have a good heart."

Dazai gratefully accepts the paper. "Thank you very much, Chuuya. You also have a beautiful heart."

Chuuya laughs. "So, see you tomorrow! May God bless you!"

They say their goodbyes and return home.

Dazai couldn't help but smile. "You'll be mine soon, my sweet angel."

-

It has become a daily ritual for Dazai to visit the church and take Chuuya for a walk. Chuuya, of course, did not mind because Dazai was such a nice person. He was constantly listening to his ramblings, good or bad. Dazai was simply an excellent listener. The brunette was also surprisingly wealthy, given the pricey clips he bought for Chuuya whenever he felt like it. Above the gods, he was like an angel from heaven.

In his mind, at least.

The priest once more awaited Dazai outside the church on Friday after that. He is running a little late today. I guess. Instead, Chuuya chose to wait beside the bridge. Maybe he's there.

Right?

But he was wrong.

Sighing, the redhead turned around and headed back home. However, God had his own ideas.