~1~

AN: This is just a wip. Tell me if it sounds unnatural. Also the formatting disappeared :((
————————————————
Sam didn't know how he ended up here. Well, he did but it didn't come close to explaining the current... situation. When he pulled out the sword, it was mostly a spur-of-the-moment decision. It was something strange and seemed old, so don't blame him, he was curious and the only real way he could get a closer look was to pull it out. But that doesn't explain the flash bomb he was subjected to.

Or the new strange person underneath him.

He was embarrassed to admit it, but he screamed.

Loud.

He didn't stop screaming as he scrambled of them, or when they stood and started screaming as a response to his screaming. He just backed away a bit more.

So they just screamed together, pointing at each other and like 5 feet apart.

Eventually Sam and the other got tired of screaming and decided to set the record straight... by yelling.

"Wha-Where is this? And who are you?!"

By their voice, Sam can assume their male, which agrees with their build. Which, can Sam admit was dressed it an atrocious amount of blue. Which clashes badly with their hot pink hair with a... brown blob? On the side? What is that? Judging put aside for the argument, Sam stood up as well. He was just barely shorter.

"Who am I? You're the one who popped out of a hole !" He gestures in the direction he last saw the rocks.

"You're the one who pulled me out of the hole!" They gesture wildly

"I didn't pull you out! I just pulled a sword!"

"So it's my fault?!" they say, pointing to themselves

"I guess?!"

[He Throws His Hands Up And Makes A Shrugging Motion. Kris Seems Like He's About To Keep Yelling, But He Stops And Visibily Calms Himself Down. He Glances At Sam, Who Is Yet To Calm Down But Is Trying, Then At The Sword Laying At Their Feet]

Kris: So Neither Of Us Know What's Going On?

[Sam Takes Another Moment, Then Crosses His Arms]

Sam: I Guess...

[There Is A Long Awkward Pause. Sam Stares At Kris While Kris Shuffles]

Kris: You...uh, Like What You See?

[Sam Furrows His Brows And Scruches His Face]

Sam: That Was The Best You Could Come Up With?

Kris [Shrugging]: I Don't Know. Your Staring Made Me Nervous.

Sam: What Else Am I Suppposed To Look At?

Kris: Oh I Don't Know, Maybe The Hole.

[Sam Stiffens And Looks Over At The Rocks, As If He Forgot About It]

Sam: Oh Yeah...

[Sam Walks Over To The Rocks And Leans Over Them As If He's Trying To Look Into It. Kris Hesistantly Copies Sam. Sam Glances At Him And Moves Away A Bit, But Otherwise Leaves Him Alone]

Sam [Mumbling]: It Doesn't Look Big Enough To Fit A Person... [Speaking Louder] Uh... I Don't Think You Could Come Out From There.

Kris:Yea, Definitely Not... I Uh, I Feel Like I Should Introduce Myself

Sam [Standing Up Straight And Dusting His Pants Off Then Offering His Hand Just A But Too High]: Samuel Arkani. You Can Call Me Sam.

Kris [Taking His Hands And Lowering It To A Manageable Level, A Little Confused]: Uh Krystel... Just, Krystel.

[They Shake Hands But Hold On]

Sam [Raising An Eyebrow]: Krystel?

Kris: Yea...?

[A Pause. Sam Is The First To Let Go And Kris Lets His Arm Drop]

Sam [Turning His Attention Back To The Hole]: I Feel Like We Should Try And Figure Out What's Going On...

Kris [Sitting Down]: So You Pulled The Sword Out From There?

Sam [Curtly]: Yes.

Kris [Tilts His Head]: Why?

[Sam Takes A Pause]

Sam: ...cause It Wasn't There Before But It's As If Its Been There For Years.

Kris [Righting His Head]: What Do You ... Mean By That?

Sam: It Was Covered In Dust And Vines But I've Been Here So Many Times Before That It Couldn't Be Here For Longer Than A Week. And That Doesn't Explain Why You're Here.

[Sam Starts Pacing And Kris Watches, Lightly Entertained, From The Ground]

Sam: Like You Definitely Can't Fit Through That Hole, It's Barely Even Big Enough For This Stupid Sword. Hell, We Don't Know What This Sword Even Is!

Kris [Raising His Hand A Little]: I Do.

Sam [Stops Pacing And Looks At Kris With Disbelief]: What?

Kris [Chuckling Nervously]: Yea, I Uh Lied A Little Bit When I Said I Didn't Know What Was Going On...