- 2 -

I was woken up by the sound of the alarm which instantly ruined my whole morning. I only slept for an hour. I tried to force myself to get up and get ready. When I finally got ready and walked out of the house, I thought of Lisah and her blue eyes.

She is always there for me, she even stayed at my lowest when i had nobody. It's been four months since she became my girlfriend. Ah, when i remember that day. I was nervous but in the end it went well. Without her, I wouldn't know what I would do. Im really lucky to have a person just like her.

I know she cheated on me many times but I forgave her.

The past is past.

When I came in the classroom, I saw Lisah with my best friend, Ryan. I always hang out with him since childhood till now.

I came up to them and greeted them.

"Good morning. So what's up?" - I say to Ryan as I hug Lisah.

"Good morning too. Oh, nothing much." - he replied.

"I see. Anyway, I have to go get ready for class." - I walk off to sit in the penultimate bench. Lisah came and sat next to me.

"Shall we go to the store after school first?" - Lisah suddenly asks me.

"Sure, why not." - I say, shrugging my shoulders.

"Anyways, I was thinking about you earlier and how you are always there for me. Thank you for being such a good boyfriend." - she says with a soft voice as my lips curl into a smile.

The class starts and I'm already tired. How I would rather sleep now than listen to this lesson which is pointless. I start to draw on the notebook. Because I have nothing better to do than draw, that's how I like it.
-
Next to the nearby store while waiting for Lisah, I saw a very old man. He was carrying a lot of bags in his hands to his car. I thought maybe he was struggling to carry those full bags, so I decided to help him. As I approached him, he looked at me with confused face.

"Excuse me sir, may I help you? Since I see you are struggling to carry your things to the car?" - I asked him.

"Of course you can. Thank you very much."

"No need to thank me, sir." - I say and help him. When i finished, I headed back to the nearby store. I turn around to look at the old man for once time, then I accidentally bump into Lisah, to which she scowls.

"Who are you to crash into me, idiot!? Oh, it's you, where have you been?" - she asked me curiously.

"I helped a old man who was struggling to carry her bag to her car." - I say.

"Ah, so that...?" - I interrupted her in half words by putting my finger on her lip to shut up and pushed her to go. At that moment her phone rang, which she immediately answered.

"Who is it?" - i ask her as she finish talk on the phone.

"Oh um. It's just a friend. Anyways, I have to go home now, see you soon." - she answers as I nod slowly and hug her before she goes away.

When I got home, I left my things on the couch in the living room and headed to the kitchen to make something to eat.

After half an hour, I returned to the living room. When I turned on the TV, I heard the door open, and soon I saw my mother.

"As-Salamu Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu son. How was school?" - she asked me.

"Wa-Alaikum Salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu, mom. At school it was completely okay." - I say as she cup my cheek, causing me to smile.