Prologue

(The story will start in TVD and then go on to the Originals.)

"You're a new face

"You're a new face."

Hayley turns around to see an unknown man. She looks him over.

Wow, judging by the accent this must be the Original Hybrid, Tyler was talking about. He's kind of hot but in the I'm better than you kind of way.

"And I take it from your accent you're an old one, Klaus."

"My reputation precedes me, hopefully not all bad."

Well isn't she a beauty, Klaus thought while looking Hayley over?

"A little bad, mostly repulsive."

Klaus walks up to Hayley.

"So you're a friend of Tyler's. That's strange. He's never mentioned you."

She is much too interesting to be hanging out with a boar-like Tyler, Klaus thought.

Klaus hears Tyler telling Caroline to go to the party without him.

"And I think I know why."

A few days later. Hayley walks up to see Tyler talking to Dean arguing. Then walks in an unknown blonde girl.

"Uh, who are you?"

"Who the hell are you?"

"Caroline."

"Ohh, you're Tyler's girl. Told me about you. I'm Hayley."

"Well, Hayley, that's pretty crazy 'cause I haven't heard a thing about you."

"I've been staying here for a few days."

"Excuse me?"

I guess Tyler hasn't told her. Uh...she better not start some stupid teen drama because I'm too old for that. Besides Tyler's, not my type, I like guys who know how to take control.

"I needed a place to crash, Ty's a buddy. He was kind enough to offer."

"I know all of Ty's buddies and I haven't heard about you so how about we cut the crap?"