Chapter 15

It's been a few days since Hope and the twins have been living with Hayley and Klaus. They called Elijah and told him about the baby, and it really didn't take that much to convince him to help but Rebekah on the other hand was another story. The baby did surprise her, but she still didn't want to help, and it wasn't until Klaus mentioned Freya that it started to pique her interest. Since Freya wasn't set to wake up until after Hope was born, they decided it would be better for Lizzie and Josie to go to New Orleans and help them wake her up early. They also decided it was better for Hope not to go with them because who knows if it would affect the hollow if she ever set foot in New Orleans. Klaus still had the ashes of his father, so he gave them to the twins and then called someone to pick up soil from Norway. The only problem is that they didn't have Esther's blood. Since it would be a hassle to revive her, Hope and the twins came up with an idea to combine the sibling's blood and her own to try and recreate Esther's blood. It was hard to tell if it worked because they only had Klaus and Hope's blood. Maybe with the help of Freya, they could figure this out. With that plan underway the twins, Elijah, Rebekah, and Freya will take care of Dahlia. While Klaus, Hayley, and Hope take care of the de Martels, Lucien, Greta, and the Strix. The twins just left this morning and Hope, and her parents are trying to think of a plan to get rid of the Strix.

"They're all just regular vampires so it shouldn't be that hard to get rid of them. I could just go by myself and get this done quickly," Hope said.

"What! There's no way we're letting you go by yourself to go against thousands of older vampires."

"Dad I'll be fine, I am the tribrid, I can handle a couple of vampires."

"We know you can, but you shouldn't have to do it alone."

"Well, it's not like you guys could come with me. Dad, you're pregnant and you don't even want anyone to know about it. You'd be too vulnerable even if you are indestructible. It would be another thing if Mom came with me, but we can't just leave you by yourself."

"Hope, I've gone 1000 years perfectly fine on my own, I'll be fine. Even if I can't join you in the fight, I still think it would be better if we went with you even if I stay behind while you two are the ones that take care of everything."

"Wow, I didn't think you would be okay with that. You always seem to want to be the one to take care of our enemies."

"I know it seems like I handle everything alone. It's just because I've become accustomed to doing that for a very long time. I never really trusted anybody when it came to my plans, not even my siblings. Even though it's hard for me to accept help from others I'm willing to if it's you and Hayley."

"Now that this is decided, what's the plan? We're going to have to be very careful with this, we can't just show up and kill everyone," said Hayley.

"Yes, if we do that then they could end up alerting the others so I think the best thing to do would be to go after our first sires and then deal with Greta and her Nazi vampires."

"I think we should get rid of Aurora first," said Hope.

"Why? After what happened to you, I thought you would be more hesitant to kill her."

"I am a little hesitant she did sacrifice herself for me but the Aurora that I knew and this one or not the same. The one in this current timeline wouldn't make that sacrifice for me and if anything, she would wanna kill me the most. She is the trickiest out of the three of them, so I think it's best to get rid of her first because she's at the temple right now, so she's disconnected from the other two and they probably won't be looking for her right now. It's the perfect opportunity."

"That is true, and if we go now then we can make it in time for the Strix's annual get-together."

"Annual get-together?"