Love Hurts

This is a mini-chapter. Enjoy!

Somewhere in the Forest:

Dawnfall had been hiding for two moons. She hadn't even remembered why she was out here. But she remembered Snowhail. She wanted to find him so badly. Something in her knew he was looking for her. As if by fate, a few hours later, she found Snowhail hiding in a tree. "Snowhail!" she cried. Snowhail saw her and his eyes brightened. "Dawnfall!" he made his way down the tree and nuzzled her. Snowhail then broke down in tears. "I-I can't do this anymore, Dawnfall," he cried. Dawnfall frowned. "Snowhail, you'll be okay," he interrupted her, "No, I won't! She's taken everything from me! You don't understand, Dawnfall! She killed Gladefur! Sh-she killed Fawnclaw and Flowerfrost! Sh-she-she..." he couldn't get the words out. Dawnfall licked his cheek. "You can tell me, Snowhail." she looked into his blue eyes and he stared back into her green eyes before he nodded. "S-she raped me, Dawnfall. She mated with me when I was knocked out because she wanted kits to carry on her legacy. She gave birth to our kits... I-I don't know what to do..." tears fell down his face. Dawnfall had to take it all in. "Snowhail... I'm so sorry..." she nuzzled his neck, trying to comfort him as he cried harder. The two cats nuzzled into each other. "Dawnfall... I... I love you." he whispered softly. Dawnfall looked at him, her green eyes shining in the moonlight. "I love you too, Snowhail," she whispered back as the moon shone onto them.