SKITTLES: Chapter 3, Season 4

Skittles was devastated by recent events [editor's note: see Chapter 3, Season 3 for details].

Between the alien invasion and the loss of Johnathon in Bed Wars, things were looking bleak. To make matters worse, Lime was back, which meant Skittles could no longer do the one thing that brought them the most joy, trolling angry fans that hated Green Apple.

Skittles picked up their phone and stared at the Twitter feed for several minutes, struggling to find something humorous to tweet about.  It was more difficult than trying to comprehend FNaF lore.  What once came so naturally, seemed like an impossible feat.

Feat... Skittles chuckled. 

Feat sounds just like feet. Skittles remembered all the tweets they've gotten in recent weeks asking for picture of Skittles' feet.  Skittles was keen to tweet out the requested pictures but remembered that Rebecca from marketing had asked Skittles to "please, please, for the love of god, just- don't." 

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.  Skittles assumed Lydia would get the door, but the knocking persisted.  Then Skittles remembered that Lydia had left [editor's note: see Chapter 3, Season 2 for more on Lydia's whereabouts].

Skittles opened the door to reveal the familiar site of rainbow-colored fur.  It was Cheryl, the fox bunny (or funny).

"Skittles!" Cheryl exclaimed. "It's Johnathon... he's... he's ALIVE!"