Ghetto Girlsfight

the first day of school I was Walking through the hall and it fluttered with students and as I go to my locker I bump into this girl that looks like she about 14 years old "watch were you are going bitch" she said I looked at her with a stank face and said "hoe you was in my way" then I walked away because I didn't want any trouble because it was the first day of school other then that I would of slung that hoe but as I was walking in my first period class I seen her go in there before me and I 'gasp' and said OMFG I hope she not in my class so I continued to walk in class and I sat down on the left side of the room in the back and she was sitting on the right side of class in the front and she was staring at me with this stank look she was glad I didn't say nothing slick so my teacher Mrs.Harrell got up out of the bluish black chair and said "lady's and Gentleman can I have you attention please okay I will be you first period teacher and please be good" as she called our names for attendance I glanced at Mrs.Harrell for the girls name that I have beef with and I heard Mrs. Harrell call a name and she said shaniqua I heard the girl say "HERE" and I giggled a little bit because I thought it was a stupid Ghetto ass name and she looked back at me and I rolled my eyes and she rolled her but I let it go but at the end of the day I went to my bus and sat down I looked behind me and saw SHANIQUA I was like OMFG are you fucking kidding me but when it was time to get off the bus someone said shaniqua wonna fight you girl in the pink I had on a pink shirt,black skinny jeans,and pink and black Jordan's so then I got off the bus and I saw shaniqua getting off the bus and as the bus left I put down my book bag and tied my hair up and put my fist up like I was in a boxing ring then I heard her say Oh so you wonna bump hoe then she got in my face and I swung one punch toward her face punching her straight in her nose and she swung back hitting me in my head so I was swinging my arms while she was swinging hers then I pulled her hair and slung her and was uppercut her at the same time and punching her in the head she pulled my hair a little but she was laying on the floor trying to get to get up but I was dragging her ripping her black and blond weave out her head then I was still punching her head while she let go of my hair because she couldn't fight back I was slinging her all over the grass and then I stop because she wasn't worth it for me to be going to jail for her so I re-did my hair tying it back up and got my book bag and and walk home the next day at school I was in Mrs.Harrell's minding my own business and she came next to my desk and pushes all my books off my desk making a loud noise I got up and she was really close in my face and she said you wanna do that shit again pussy hoe and I was like girl I ain't got No time for you because I will gladly go to jail for beating a bitch ass so she pushed me in to the computers that was behind me then I jumped to my feet swinging my arms knocking her to the floor I hurried and got over her and pulling her hair and punching her face and Mrs.Harrell stormed over trying to stop us so she grab me pulling me back and I still had her hair Mrs.Harrell screamed let it go so I let it go so then she said both of you go into the principal office then she got up with blood all over her face and someone said "DAMN you beat that ass" I walked out of the room and went into the principal office the principal Mrs.Carson immediately said you two are suspended then I walked out of the principal office rolling my eyes at Mrs.Carson and as shaniqua walked passed me I said "I ain't the one" then she charged at me and I thought Damn she want another ass whooping so as she charged at me I slung her by her hair on to the floor and before I could hit her the janitors broke us up and I walked back to Mrs.Harrell class getting my book bag to leave and I walked home and as soon as I got home I asked my mom can she transfer me to another school and she immediately said Yes and I knew it wasn't going to be any probelms with a bitch.