Meet: Bandi

Name: Bandi Machet

Nationality: Caucasian

Gender: Female

Voice Actor: Paula Burrows

Description: Bandi has unruly ginger hair, it curls and waves and twist every which way. She has an oval face, upturned green eyes, thick, straight eybrows, and a Greek nose, with freckles covering the bridge. Under her lips on the left side she has a birth mark. She is of average height, pale ivory colored skin, and slim body. Her outfit consists of an off-yellow off the shoulder top with loose sleeves. Around her waist is a burgundy red bodice corset, a pocket watch always attached to one of the buckles. Her skirt is a dark purple, that is scrunched up to just below the knees. Her shoes are just standard black ankle boots. Tucked in her corset is a burgundy red bandana to tie her hair away when she needs to.

Personality: She is a very kind but serious individual. She always wants to protect her friends. And she doesn't particularly care for rude individuals either. She is very protective of Maisie too.

Backstory: At the ripe age 17 and 3 Bandi Machet and Maisie Brumble had lost their parents on the Monarch. Before the two sets of parents departed they made Bandi promise to look after Maisie. And that promise has yet to be broken yet. While she was to old to go to the orphanage the king and queen had made for the kids who's parents were lost, she was able to volunteer on the occasion to help out. When not helping with the orphanage she run a small book shop by herself, Maisie sneaking out to help occasionally.

*hi. So these will be at the beginning of any book I write here, like a little description of the character. And also I'll note that any form of The Sea Beast does not belong to me but to its rightful owners. I only own Bandi and any side characters I make. With that said, let's enjoy this crack show!