part 1

Nobody's pov:

Quackity was just in his office doing paper work and new projects and stuff untill he heard something hit his window he walked to the window and look outside through the window and saw Wilbur looking up at him quackity was mad that he was here again and that he threw a fucking rock at his window quackity went running down to wilbur when he got to wilbur he said " who the fuck do you think you are to throw a god damn rock at my window and be in my land!" "Woah calm down there dude i just want to make bet." Wilbur said " what kind of bet?" "The bet is that who ever is the last one to talk to each other wins so of i win i wil take your land and you will be my...........P.E.T" wilbur said to quackity. Quackity stood still when wilbur said pet "and if i win you will never ever came back to my land and to not see me!" Quackity said "that's the bet game on mother fucker." Said wilbur then they both shook hands and walked away from each other.

Quackity got back to his office and started to work on his paper wock again untill he thought ' this is going to be easy wilbur is going down there is no way in hell i will lose to him'

until quackity makes a big mistake of his life.