Epilogue

A/N-  I won't be doing a book for S4-S6 but I might do a book for the new movie that's coming out

<<<<<<<<<<<<

3 years later (Ella's POV)

The last 3 years have been really hectic, I mean we had a group that had to survive a dead pool where I was worth 30mili due to me being a Fairy/Siren and the Luna to the powerful McCall pack, We also had to fight  Berserkers, chimeras, the Beast of Gevaudan, Ghost riders and Gerard and his friend Monroe. We also found out that Kate was alive and got turned into a WereJaguar.

Scott also bit this freshman towards the end of Junior year named Liam and he's amazing, to say the least.

Also, Scott proposed to me at the beginning of Senior year when we were both 18 and survived the Deadpool

Flashback

I came home after a shift with Deaton when I noticed the lights off but I looked down to see a pathway of lit candles and flower petals on the floor, I followed the path to the backyard where there was Scott was standing in the middle of a heart with the kids. I slowly walked over.

"Oh My god, this is amazing." I said giving the kids a hug and Scott a kiss

"Well, there's more." Scott said before giving the kids a look and getting on one knee  "Ella you are the love of my life, I honestly don't know what I do without you I mean we survived Peter, a kanima, an Alpha pack, a druid, a nogitsune and heck even a Deadpool, You were by my side kicking butt and you've been through so much and yes I know we fight and I have messed up but I know through the bottom of my heart that I love you and I love the fact you gave me these beautiful troubles makers next to me, I don't know what's to come since it is Beacon Hills but I do know I want you by my side forever and I don't care if people say we're too young because  we were lucky enough to find our soulmates young and I lost you once and I never want to lose you again so will you marry me?" 

"YES! A thousand times yes." I said before running to him

He caught me and spun me around before kissing me

"You hear that kids, your mom said yes."Scott said as he put me down and the kids laughed

Flashback over

This leads us to know I was in a room getting ready to marry the love of my life.

"Knock, Knock, I come bearing one of your kids."Stiles said as our mom helped me with my veil

"Awe is Luna being fussy?" Our mom asked taking Luna from my brother's arm "Luna was born 2 months ago let's just say me and Scott celebrated our anniversary right."

"Yes very much so."Stiles said before walking over to me "I can't believe my sister is getting married."

"And she's gonna look hot doing it."Lydia said 

"You got that right."I said with a laugh.

"what are you doing  here babe?"Lydia asked as she walked over to Stiles

"Just dropping off one of my nieces."Stiles said before giving her a kiss and leaving to go back with Scott

<<<<<<

Timeskip to after the wedding.

"Everyone, Can I have your attention!"Stiles said standing up and taping his glass" Thank you, so for those of you who don't know I'm Stiles aka Scott's best mand and Ella's brother. Now I've known Scott and Ella for as long as I can remember and they are meant to be, I remember when we were kids. They were always so protective of each other and then we got to the age where we started developing crushes. They both told me that they liked each other but were too scared to tell them and let me tell you this went on for years. I swear I was gonna throw them in a room together and force them to admit their feelings for each other if I heard how amazing Ella was. Still, Scott wasn't sure if he liked her and vice versa, but then one night Scott got the courage to finally admit his feelings now a lot happened that night but three kids later we are all here watching them get married now it was a long road there were a lot of ups and down to get here. Still, they prevailed and now we are all celebrating them, so without further ado raise a glass to the new Mr and Mrs. McCall."

"I love you, husband."I said after we raised our glass 

"And I you, my beautiful wife." Scott said before kissing me quickly.

The End

<<<<<<

A/N-Also for my Greys Anatomy Fans check out my Mark Sloan book  Called The Arrowood Legacy coming 10-3-22

Description- Evangeline Arrowood is the youngest Arrowood and is trying not to let the family name down while also trying to make a difference in medicine while being an intern

Description- Evangeline Arrowood is the youngest Arrowood and is trying not to let the family name down while also trying to make a difference in medicine while being an intern. Follow her journey the ups and downs that come along with interning at Settle Grace.