Harry Gets Jealous.

You walk up the steps to your apartment with your boyfriend Harry hot on your trail. He's mad, really mad. God, why does he have to be so protective, he always over-reacts!

You try to unlock the door but are too flustered to get it open. "Here, I'll do it", Harry grunts and grabs the keys out of your hand. He puts the key in the lock and opens the door effortlessly.

You walk inside in front of him and stalk towards the bathroom you just wanted to have a shower and go to bed, you were in no mood for any sort of confrontation.

"Not so fast you!", Harry shouts after you. You feel a large hand on your shoulder pulling you to face your pissed off boyfriend. "Harry I'm not in the mood why do you always have to overreact?".

You attempt to shake him off but his grip stays firm. "Over-react?", he asks letting out an emotionless laugh. "OVER-REACT?, well how am I supposed to react when I see my girlfriend grinding all over some random guy at a club?".

You sigh deeply. It really wasn't what it looks like. You were dancing earlier that night and some guy came up behind you and put his arm around your waist. He was grinding into you and you had had a few drinks and just went with it, it was just some harmless dancing.

"It was just a dance it doesn't mean anything Harry", you glared at him. "(Y/N) you made a complete fool out of me".

"Get your hands off of me, this is bullsh*t I don't deserve this you're totally over-reacting". He was over reacting, you loved Harry and would never do anything to hurt him.

You were hurt at this stage and stared deeply into his eyes, you couldn't read his facial expression. His grip loosened on you and you took it as an opportunity to continue down the hall.

"You're just being an ass don't even talk to me I'm going to bed", you call back to him. "And he was a very good dancer", you add cheekily as a bitter smirk spreads across your face.

You reach out to turn the handle of the door but you are suddenly pressed up against the wall. You turn to look at Harry, fury and lust filling his eyes.

"What did you just say?", he says. You feel yourself blush under the intensity of his gaze. You didn't want to show your new nervousness.

"I said he was a very, good dancer", you retorted with a small smirk, staring back into his green eyes.

Amusement flickered across his face at your fiestiness. "Oh (Y/N), I'd say I'm a better mover than that drunken idiot", he coos. The space between you getting smaller and smaller by the second.

"Prove it", you whisper into his ear. Harry licks his lips before suddenly grinding his crotch against yours.

You gasp but try to hold in your moans, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing your enjoying it.

Harry nuzzles his head into the crook of your neck and start kissing your neck searching for your sweet spot. You try to hold in your whimpers as he licks and kisses all over your neck and over your collar bones.

Harry finds your soft spot with ease and you cannot contain it anymore. "Oh Harry", you moan and you feel him smile in triumph.

You've had it, you place your hands eagerly at the back of his neck and pull him towards you. Your lips meet and you feel the warmth of his soft, open lips covering yours.

He squeezes your behind gently making you whimper again. You jump not breaking the kiss and he lifts you, hands beneath your bum so you wrap your legs around his middle.

Harry then pushes the both of you up against the wall while gently squeezing your behind.

Harry continues to grind into you roughly. As your mouths move together openly in motion Harry trails his tongue across your lower lip, asking for entry.

You quickly let him in as your tongues massage against each other. Harry's moan fills your mouth which cause you to moan into each others mouths.

You put your hands through his hair and begin gently fisting his soft curls, which earns another throaty groan from Harry.

After a few minutes you pull away and gasp frantically for air as Harry continues to lick and suck at your sweet spot.

"Your mine and nobody else's", he growls against your neck, "nobody else can make you feel this good", he purrs sexily trailing kisses down your jawline while gently massaging your ass and grinding into you.

You've never felt more pleasure in all your years. "No Harry, just you", your gasp. "I'm so sorry if I upset you", you breathe into his neck.

At this stage you're both exhausted and Harry gently lets you down, you still lean against the wall, forehead to forehead, both trying to catch your breath.

The moment is intense and passionate. "(Y/N), I love you, never do that to me again", he pleads quietly, his hot breath against your face.

"I love you too Harry, and I never will I promise I'm so sorry", you stare into each others eyes for a little while before Harry places a sweet, lingering kiss on your lips before he gives you a smile revealing his dimples.

"Come to bed?", he asks and you give him a small nod before he takes your hand in his and leads you to the bedroom.

******************

Hey guys I really hope you liked my imagine please please please VOTE and COMMENT Id really love to hear some feedback!

I should be updating again tomorrow in case anyone's wondering :)

Much love, S x