Ready or Not

The party was tonight, yeah, tonight we are going to celebrate 2 years of 'Good Luck Charlie', and Shane was (obliviously) going too.
I'm usually too shy to talk with him, but tonight will be different, tonight I'll be brave, shy Bridgit will not exist anymore after tonight.
And it was the time, before going I just whispered to myself "Ready or not, here I come".
I arrived to the party and go find Shane, the music was loud, he wasn't anywhere, I was like a bee hutin' for the honey, and the honey was Shane.
I finally found him in the crowd and he came to me.
"Hello Bridgit!" He said gently.
"Hey Shane!" I said "So, it's playing 'Hit the Lights' by Selena Gomez, I just love this song! Wanna dance?"
We danced and talked a lot, after some time, when 'Somebody Told Me' by The Killers was playing we finally stopped dancing and sit down.
"Wow, Bridgit, you're really different tonight, I thought you was the shyest girl in the world before today!" he said, apparently smiling.
"I'm about to break out, I'm like a crook tonight, I could be your kryptonite!" I joked.
"Haha! Good one Bridge." he said.
"Wanna drink something? I'll pick up a Coca in the bar." I asked him.
"A Coca too. I'll go with you." he answered.
We were walking through the crowd when I saw someone coming in our direction, it was a fan.
"Hello, my name Bridgit Mendler, nice to meet you!" I said and she hugged me "Hey, I love your song in good luck Charlie 'lalala'" she completed and sang one part of the show's theme song. I think she was 14-16, she looked young, she turned to Shane and said "I think you're famous, where have I seen you?" I admit that I had to force myself to not laugh of his face, it was just so funny. "Oh, I know who you are, you acts as her - she points to me - boyfriend, right? You're just so lucky!"
"Hm, yeah!" He said, then she ran back to her little group and Shane started to talk to me again.
"So, I'm known as 'the guys who acts as Bridgit's boyfriend', wow."
"I think so." I said to him.
Now we were in the bar, Shane already asked the barman for two Cocas.
"These days I was wondering, and if I was your William, and you my Kate all this time?" he said, and I got surprised.
"What's you talking about?" I asked.
"Like, boyfriend and girlfriend, Bridgit, I always liked you, since the first day in set, but you were too shy to talk to me so I was scared of talking to you and you never look to my face again." he continued "Bridgit, do you wanna be my girlfriend?"
"Yes!" I said.
"Now we're going to live like a fairytale." He said hugging me.
"You'll be the William to my Kate." I said remembering what he said.
"We could have a palace right next to Oprah!" He said, entering the game.
"37 cars and a yacht down in Boca" I said.
And we danced the rest of the night, me and my new boyfriend.