ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ

𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙣𝙚

𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙖𝙮𝙣𝙚

Growing up on the rough side of town was Maiyanna Payne, but she was well know as Mai. The brunette had grown up with the responsibility to take after her brother after her father joined the military and her older brother sent off to jail.

It wasn't her fault that she had to grow up so early but it wasn't all a bad thing. Sometimes it was good to not have any parents breathing down your back, pushing her to her limits.

But then again, sometimes it was terrible. Everything felt like a needle, that was at a constant poke at her skin, sometimes it wasn't her crying for help but the needle crying it's way away from her. Maybe all her problems wanted to fade away and leave her there but Mai knew that she would shut out and into the darkness, she would let the sun burn out and face the empty moon that looks down on her.

Sure the moon could be a beautiful thing but it gets boring after a while when she see nothing but the shallow darkness drifting over her like a sudden mood change, but the feeling never changed.

The feeling eats her alive until the point where her soul is no longer there but lifted into the air waiting to be claimed again.

Of course everyone had their own problems and raising up your 15 year old brother wouldn't be as terrible as other huge problems in the world, but Mai wasn't like everyone. Even if everyone was made out to be unique, are we really that different from each other? Do we even see something so different within ourselves? No matter how you look at it, we all have one thing in common and that's being a human.

Mai never got to that first step in being a human. Her childhood.

TORY NICHOLS
X
FEM OC

TORY NICHOLS XFEM OC