1

SITTING IN A PLANE, that was heading to California from England, a brunette who was around her college years, she seemed so worried and scared. after receiving a call from her father, asking about her younger brother.

as isabella sat in her room, her phone started ringing, making her look at it smiling thinking it was Jackson, whom she still didn't get her morning call from.

“hey dad” izzy said, happily.

“hey iz” Mr whittemore said, his voice laced with worry.

“is everything okay?” iz asked, hearing the clear worry laced in his voice.

“yes, I was just wondering if you heard from jackson” the man asked his daughter making her heart beat fast

“he hasn't called me yet,” iz said quietly

“well if he called you just let me know”

“where is Jax dad?” isabella said, her voice cracking.

“we cant find him” the man said making her even more worried.

“i will try and call him” iz said but was cut off by her father.

“he texted saying he was staying at a friend's house” mister whittemore said then coughed “but that wasn't the way Jackson talked” the man continued making a few tears fall from the brunetteʼs eyes.

and that was why she was in the airplane, heading to her home, hoping to find her little brother safe at home.

AFTER THE PLANE ARRIVED, iz called her dad, who told her he was at the police station because Jackson was there.

her brother was safe

iz muttered a goodbye and took a ride there, walking in, finding Jackson sat, she ran towards her brother and pulled him in a hug.

at first, Jackson didn't hug her back, but something snapped and him and he hugged her tightly. “what are you doing here?” Jackson asked, after the girl pulled away.

“i booked a flight when I knew you were missing” isabella said making him roll his eyes.

“you always worry about me” Jackson said with a small smile “i am not a child iz” Jackson continued making isabella play in his hair, which he pulled her hand away, then sighed knowing his hair was already messy.

when Jackson was taken into a room by the sheriff isabella demanded to go with him, making the man sigh but agree, knowing she was his sister.

when iz walked in beside Jackson, their father looked at them confused then sighed. of course she will come

"You will not go within fifty feet of Jackson  Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault him or harass him physically or psychologically." sheriff stlinski said tensely

STILES: "What about school?" a boy with a buzz cut said making iz stare at him blankly

" You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a fifty-foot distance."  stlinski replied, while aurora just stared at the two boys.

"But — okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time, and there's only two stalls available, and they're only right next to each other...?” the same boy asked again making the girl roll her eyes while the sheriff gave him a deadly glare.

"I'll just hold it." the boy said awkwardly

after getting out of the car, into their father's car, iz gave him a speechless smile. “when did you get here?” the man asked, making the girl look at him awkwardly.