Chapter 1

Tahel simply having peaceful evening in the forest with his friends during full moon, letting his werewolf side loose in the outdoors.

He didn't ask for the company of one of those vampires into his head.

"Out of my head or I'm heading to Sooha's dorm!" Tahel threatened the peaceful eldest vampire.

(You wanna get kicked out of school looking like a mutt? Great.)

Tahel shaking his fist at the air not bothering telling the others about this weird interaction when they can't do much. "So, what do you want from me? Just say it or it's another threat to stay away from Sooha?"

(Nope, just curious what you mutt's do during this time.)

Tahel left his hiding spot by the tree to notice Ezan staring at him, like it's his business to know things about them and the vamps. Too noisy sometimes..

"We have dirt too, if Solon hasn't told them-" Ezan already planning to protect his youngest friend.

Tahel interrupted with a dismal wave with his claws. "Nah, it's between me and that vampire Heli. Gotta be some reason he's bugging me instead of Khan."

"Because, you're less stronger than us." Ezan tried explaining to him logically but the younger male wouldn't listen.

"Don't tell the others on me, okay? I can handle one vampire." Tahel tells him before walking off enjoying the breeze on his fur.