chapter 3

Zhou Zheng took into account Liu Yu's young age and did not want Liu Yu to see such a bloody picture, so he drove Liu Yu outside the house.

Liu Yu sat on the threshold with his knees on his back, and waited for a long time before he heard footsteps coming from the house and the sound of Uncle Li calling him.

He hurriedly got up and went in.

Just when Uncle Li came out of the bedroom, he was holding a wooden basin filled with water, which was the same basin of water he had prepared before, but it had been left for too long, and there was no heat on the surface of the water.

Uncle Li handed the wooden basin to Liu Yu, and the slightly shaking candlelight on the table reflected his rather serious expression: "Xiao Yu, you take this basin of water and pour it out, and then prepare a basin of clean hot water."

"Okay." Liu Yu nodded, and walked out with the wooden basin.

At this time, the sky outside had not completely darkened, and the remaining afterglow was converging little by little under the rolling mountains.

When Liu Yu walked out of the courtyard door with the wooden door and poured the water into the fence, he found that the originally clear water was stained with muddy blood.

Remembering the deep bone-visible knife wound, Liu Yu's eyebrows tightened.

Next, he boiled several pots of hot water and brought them in.

After Lang Zhong dealt with the man's injury, the night was already heavy.

Zhou Zheng asked Uncle Li to send Lang Zhong away, and then called Liu Yu into the bedroom.

Xu was breathing fresh air outside for a long time, Liu Yu stepped into the bedroom and smelled a smell of blood, there was a coarse cloth separated, the smell of blood could not be dispersed, in the bedroom more and more thick, some bad smell.

Liu Yu glanced at the bed.

The man's upper body clothes were all cut open, the wound on his chest was wrapped in layers of white cloth, the man still showed no sign of waking up, his breathing was extremely light, and his unpurgeed face and body were covered with blood.

Liu Yu walked lightly to the edge of the bed.

Zhou Zheng was standing on the other side of the bed, with his hands behind his back, with a sad face.

Liu Yu asked softly, "Captain Li, how is he?"

"Whether a person is all right, whether he can wake up or not depends on his own creation." Zhou Zheng's frown never relaxed, he turned his head, looked at the environment inside the room, and finally set his eyes on Liu Yu.

Liu Yu sensed that Zhou Zheng had something to say, so he quietly waited for the following.

Sure enough, Zhou Zheng sighed, "Lang Zhong said that he was a person who had returned from the ghost gate, and it was not appropriate to move around until he was injured, I think..."

Speaking of this, Zhou Zheng couldn't say anything more, his eyes were full of embarrassment, and he didn't even dare to look directly into Liu Yu's eyes.

Liu Yu guessed something from Zhou Zheng's desire to say something, he was silent for a moment, as if he had made a decision, and said: "Captain Li, after all, I let a few uncles take him back to the village from the river, I should bear some responsibility, before he wakes up, let him rest here, I will also try my best to take care of him."

Although Zhou Zheng did mean this, after hearing Liu Yu take the initiative to propose, he still felt guilty, he was at a loss, and he raised his hand to rub it: "Trouble you."