Epilogue

[I decided this story needed a little more closure, so I wanted to write an epilogue. Also, it was really just an excuse to write some smut. Feedback is appreciated. Thank you and please consider checking out some of my other Larry fics, such as Allies and Fool's Gold!]

EPILOGUE

Camera flashes burned behind Louis's eyelids as he walked along the red carpet. He trailed behind Harry like a lost puppy, letting him take the lead through the crowd of actors and interviewers. It was the premiere of his new film, Keep Driving. There were countless other well-dressed celebrities at the event, but Louis knew Harry was the main attraction. He carried himself like a true Hollywood superstar.

Louis beamed with pride as he posed with him in front of the photographers. They shouted invasive questions at him, but Harry ignored them with a smile on his face. He wore a pair of bell-bottom pink trousers that fit his figure quite nicely. His top was made of black mesh, revealing his nipples and tattoos underneath.

Louis wore tight-fitting black suit with a blush pink tie, curtesy of Harry's personal stylist who insisted they needed to match. He stood next to Harry in front of the photograph backdrop, arm around his waist protectively. The photographers snapped photos of them rapidly, and the constant clicking noise was loud and obnoxious. No matter how many times they were stormed by paparazzi in public, Louis would never get used to it.

Shortly after, they were guided to the interview section of the red carpet. One of the interviewers from a gossip website pulled them aside, shoving a microphone in Harry's face. She was a middle-aged blonde woman standing in front of her camera crew.

"Harry! How are you feeling tonight?" she asked, practically screaming over the voice of the crowd.

Harry cleared his throat. "Erm, I'm feeling good. I'm excited for everyone to see the film."

The woman grinned widely. "We are, too! I assume this is your date?" she pressed, turning towards Louis.

Harry smirked as Louis pulled him closer, arm snug around the small of his back. "Yes, this is my boyfriend, Louis."

"So the rumors are true, then? I'm sure you're aware of all the online gossip. You're dating the Louis Tomlinson, world-famous music producer?" she said, eyebrows raised in anticipation.

Harry blushed, dimples forming in his cheeks. "Yeah. He's quite lovely."

Louis smiled. "Oh, please."

"And how do you feel about all of this? Are you looking forward to seeing Harry on the big screen?" the woman asked.

Louis nodded. "Of course. I'm so unbelievably proud of him."

The woman nodded, then turned back to Harry. "So, I have to ask, have you heard Conner Sky's new song? Everyone is saying it's about you."

Harry's smile flattened. He remembered when he heard that song on the radio for the first time. He and Louis were sitting in a Uber in Los Angeles, driving back to their new mansion after a long night of clubbing. After everything that went down between the two of them, Conner had the audacity to write a song about Harry and paint him out to be the bad guy. Louis sensed Harry's tension at the question and squeezed him gently, reassuring him. Grounding him.

Harry coughed uncomfortably. "Erm, I just wish Conner the best in his career. He's very talented."

The woman began to ask another question, but Louis grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him away. They continued walking down the red carpet, cameras flashing insistently. Harry let out a heavy exhale of relief.