1) PAST OF ZAYNE'S FAMILY

Yes!! Yes!! I am so excited Zayne whispered.

Zayne was excited because it was his wedding he was 25 years old when he got married and he is a businessman and he runs his family business. His fiancee's name is Veronika ,they both were engaged at the age of 21 as they both were madly in love with each other . Veronika was a working woman she worked at a very big company as a manager but due to her in-laws immorality she had to retire from her job. Her in-laws wanted her to sit in the house and work as a house wife and they behaved very rudely to Veronika. From the very first day she felt uncomfortable and she also did not look after her in-laws very well she decided to live in a separate house but Zayne did not agree to do so.

Zayne's father met with an accident at night while he was returning home after some work he was hospitalized and stayed there for 5 days. After 5 days when he returned home he blamed Veronika for his present situation. But zayne did not believe in all this nonsense and went up to his room by saying

DAD!! PLEASE, STOP BEING SO CHILDISH.

But this did not bothered Daniel at all and did all the possible things which created misunderstanding between Veronika and Zayne. After two years they both were blessed with a baby boy and they were very happy and they named him Jack Zayne. But Daniel was not happy at all and he hurt Jack with all his possible plans but failed again and again. Daniel was fed up with Zayne and Veronika and he decided his friend's son to inherit his property and bungalow whose name is JAMES. As Daniel decided to do this Zayne did not like it at all and he left the bungalow and went to stay at his in-laws place for a few months . James occupied his bungalow and property and shifted there permanently . James lived with Zayne's parents in that bungalow and soon after a few days he was also fed up with his father's behaviour and one day he had been impatient and slaughtered his father mercilessly and he died . The next day he called upon Zayne and explained to him making fake scenarios that his father became ill he was not so well he gave all these excuses and Zayne believed in James. He warned Zayne's mother not to utter a word in front of Zayne as it would be very painful for her as she knew everything that happened.

Keeping these things in mind Bethany kept silent and after all this James left the bungalow and Zayne returned back to his home with his family . From then onwards they started living there once again.

READ VOTE AND COMMENT

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.