15.Chapter

Jungkook leaned over, towering over Namjoon's figure and placed his hands next to his head, glancing down at his face and then at his teary eyes which were shining. Jungkook captured his lips in a kiss then he kissed him on his forehead.

" Do you want me to beg ?"

Namjoon uttered. Their eyes closed and a silly smile on his salivating lips, dimple on full show.

"NO"

Jungkook whispered in his ear, namjoon opened his eyes staring at him surprisingly. Jungkook making him vulnerable.

" It's an honour for me to have you. Thank you so much, Nam, for everything you did for me. "

Namjoon gasped. He felt like a middle speared in his chest.

" Damn, I should note down this date. JEON JUNGKOOK " Namjoon mouthed his name " is thanking me. "

So dramatic as Kim Namjoon can be. Namjoon winked at him and then scrunched his nose. Then whispered " IDIOT"

Jungkook isn't in a funny mood.

" Fuck you Namjoon. "

Namjoon spread his legs.

" Please ... That's what I want Daddy."

It's come out from Namjoon's mouth as quickly as light. Jungkook didn't even have to think. He tilted his head and first, he licked jungkook chin then kissed him

Jungkook cock throbbed in the air, he's been hard. Watching namjoon hitting orgasming made his situation worse than worse. He would have cum similarly if haven't held it back.

Jungkook looked at him. Why the hell is namjoon gazing at jungkook hard cock like hell swallowing its entirety.

Shit!

" How do you like it? "

Jungkook asked cause he hadn't spoken about their choice or kinks.

" Wanna watch you? Common give it to me. "

Jungkook nodded. He set himself in front of his ass, knees folding.

" pass me a pillow. "

Namjoon handed him a pillow and jungkook kept it under his waist and brought him close by gripping his waist. Namjoon bit his lower feeling the touch of his hands. Namjoon relaxed when caressed the skin with his thumb.

Namjoon watched jungkook, lifting his head and taking support from his elbow. When jungkook pushed a bit jungkook threw his head back. Jungkook pulled out and then again inserted a bit politely. He did action for few times and when he bottomed namjoon fully lost his strength and arched his back.

" Fuck ..... You're huge. "

Namjoon eyes were closed, and he tried to breathe normally instead of like he was going to be dead by stopping his breath. Jungkook looked tense.

" Namjoon ...."

" You can pounce."

Namjoon declared clutching a pillow tightly with his right hand and with his left hand, he was touching his chest. Jungkook's thrust was slower, he didn't want to hurt him. Never breaking eye contact he leaned down to kiss him. Namjoon cupped his face, tangling his fingers in his long and messy hair he let jungkook dominate him.