1

Killua and Gon were walking down the sidewalks talking about the arrangements of
their wedding.
Killua from the corner of his eyes sees a red neesan speeding towards them.

Something bad is about it happen to me.

Without a word or hesitation he pushed Gon away from the car.

I don't know it but I feel it coming.

Killua gets hit by the car. All traffic comes to a stop. His body flies about 5 feet in the air before hitting another car and then hitting the road.

"OH MY GOD! KILLUA!!" Gon yelled while rushing to killua.

"jesus Christ! SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" An old lady yelled with all her heart.

Might be so sad, might leave my nose running.

while Gon was vigorously shaking he was hoping this was a dream. But that thought disappeared when more blood came out of Killuas nose.

I just hope he don't wanna leave, me..

as Gon was in the ambulance he was holding Killuas hand to his lips while shaking.
He was thinking of the memories they had together.

Don't you give me up..

"CMON GONN!" Killua yelled while splashing Gon with water and running through the ocean. He looked

Angelic.

Please don't give up.

"mm this is so good, thank you Gon for getting this for me. " killua said while sallowing his jumbo chocolate bar. Gon chuckled. He had chocolate all over his lips..

Honey I belong, with you. And only you.

everyone was surrounding the two as killua opened his last present. It was quite small but Killua didn't mind. He opened the box and saw a beautiful ring and necklace to go with it. It was sapphire swirled with jade.

Both their favorite crystals.

Baby.. only you my boy only you babe.

Tears formed in killuas eyes as he looked up from the present and was met with gons striking calm green eyes.

"killua zoldyck.. will you do me the honor and be the peanut butter to my jelly?" Gon said looking up at Killua.

Killua giggled

Only you my boy only you bae.

"OH MY GOD!! YES GON YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!"

Only you my boy, only you babe.

Killua said the tears already spilling out of his eyes while he jumped into gons arms. Everyone clapped around them.

Only you darling,

Only you.