~=~ Chapter One ~=~

~=~ "Thank you for the donation" ~=~

.
.
.

'*' 3rd Person POV: '*'
"SHIT!" Dei screamed as she fell. Dei sighed, "sorry chat. I am just not as good at parkour today I guess.". Dei looked over to her second monitor to read the chat. It was filled with people saying "it's okay" or "we've all had those days.". One person stood out to her. It was her best friend, Jazzie. Jazzie was telling her to get into VC2 on discord. "Okay Jazzie, jeez, calm down!" Dei said as she joined the VC. "FINALLY!" Jaz's voice flooded Dei's headphones as she joined the call. "What's up?" Dei asked as she lowered Jaz's volume on discord. "So... you know that guy... that like plays minecraft... That I really, really, really, like to watch?" Jaz asked in a tone Dei recognized. "Mhm, what about him?" Dei questioned. "Well... HE FOLLOWED ME BACK ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM!!!!" Jaz screamed. "Omg! He finally noticed his #1 fan and simp!" Dei joked. "Oh shut up~" Jaz groaned at her best friends jokes. Dei laughed, "Okay well imma get back to my parkour bye Jazzie!" "Bye Deli!" Jaz said right before Dei left. Deli was a stupid online nick-name Jaz has made for autumn, Although she never called her that off stream. Dei sighed as she rejoined highpixel. "What map should i do next chat?" Dei asked as she sweetly looked at her face cam.

-Time skip to about 30 minutes later-
Dei suddenly got a donation from some guy named 'Dreamwastaken' or something like that. The voice-chat (is that what it's called?) read out the donation. It was for $30. "Hey, your good at parkour. Enjoy dinner on me sometime;). P.S. tell Jaz thanks for being my #1 fan and simp." It's said. "Oh, thank you Dreamwastaken for the $30. And I'll tell Jaz what you said." Dei brushed off the donation and didn't think much of it until she looked over at her chat. They where going absolutely crazy!
User8074: DREAM?!                                                                                               
User9106: new ship?                                                                                                 
User5284: MY TWO FAVORITE STREAMS POSSIBLY COLABING?! AM I DREAMING?

"What's up chat? What are you guys talking about?" Dei questioned, but that seemed to make her chat go even more crazy.
User6296: NO.                                                   
User198363792: ARE YOU JOKING?
User20764826926: ARE U SERIOUS?!?
USER29726472027: DREAM. LOOK HIM UP ON GOOGLE!
"Dream? Let me see..." Dei said as she opened a new tab on google. The chat could hear her typing, then the stream went silent.

"......What?"

Authors note:
OMG CLIFFHANGER!!! Lol sorry guys. I am feeling really unmotivated rn, I might post more later or something. But for now, I hope this is enough food for you guys. I will try and wright more next chapter. Remember ilygsm! Have a wonderful day/afternoon/night! 💖💋🫶🏻
-Autumn
P.S. can you guys give me some ideas for future chapters or things you wanna see in this book. I will really help me write things you guys might like! <3
Ideas here ———————>

Word count: 497