001

Shinobu pov:
8:13 am
As I wake up I stretch and get dressed I then realize I have a hahsira meeting because a new hashira is going to  introduce themselves today, I better head to the mansion.
1:25 pm
I arrive to the mansion a little later then I usually do but it's fine the meeting dosent start till 2:00.
I take my kneel as I see the master and greet him he talked for a bit then the new hashira walked in.
She was beautiful .She said her name was mitsuri kanroji and she was the love hahsira I felt a feeling I've never felt...

Mitsuri pov:
As I walk in to the open room facing the beautiful garden I see master gesture to me to come in I introduce my self as calmly and not like my usual self. I tried very hard to contain my excitement, I think rengoku noticed it.. oopsies!!
After I introduced myself  to everyone master told me to sit next to gyomei and rengoku I walked over there and bowed. Master ended the meeting and dismissed us. Me and rengoku went to my new estate to move stuff In but as soon as I was walking with rengoku I saw a pair of eyes on me. And oh my were they beautiful! They were a deep purple and she was so very short maybe 4,11 at most? She was the insect pillar I think they said!

Tysm  for reading!
Word count:345