Chapter 2

11:40 a.m I stared at the clock waiting for this social studies class to be over 😒. I decided to text Rose what happen and maybe she can make up a rumor for everyone to forget what happen earlier today.

"Hey! I need your help so when you left for class I kinda started running so fast I bump into this cute boy but everybody that was there was laughing so hard, I ran again to my classroom. I'm so embarrassed I don't know what to do or if I should even go to the lunch room because they might make fun of me."
I press send hopefully she answers .

"Oh gosh Adaly already bumping into people on the first day of high school but don't worry nobody is going to make fun of you, I got you all cover. Was the guy really cute though 😉? "

" I know right? I'm sorry and thanks Rose for having my back and he was really cute not like most guys around here . I will show you who he is in the lunch room if I see him. Ttyl rose
P.s this lame teacher is boring as hell! See You in the lunch room"

The second I enter the Lunch room it was so noisy, everybody was moving so fast or is it probably me . I try look for Rose, well she's not here so I'm just going outside to buy something since the school lunch is wack.
"Hey you I'm sorry I bump into you earlier btw are you okay?" the unknown guy said.
" Yeah I'm alright but you didn't bump into me , I did so I'm sorry" I said Very quickly trying to leave school.
"Oh um are You Okay though?" He said in a nervous way probably because I did hit my head pretty hard .
"Yeah I'm okay it wasn't so bad , thanks for asking though."

"Wait are you going out to eat?"

"Yeah, why?" I said

" oh because your money is falling out your pocket " he said pointing at my right side pocket jeans .
" Omg thanks " I said trying to put all my money in my bag .
He grabbed my wrist so tight that it hurt
"Ouch what are you doing??"I said trying to take his hands over me

" Sorry , it was quick reflexes. Forgive me if you don't mind can I go with you to the store?" He said quickly
........