Backstories

it's been four years since i killed that ravager. and it's been 2 years since me and peter escaped and got our own ship. i wanted to name it galaxy but peter named it the milano instead. we were flying to morag and the journey there was very smooth. "you never told me why you were there in the first place." "well, it's a long story. but you never told me why you were there either." "mine is a bit shorter so i'll talk first. i was just a normal 8 year old kid. well, that's what i thought. but apparently my parents know more than i did. and so did yondu. they knew i was more than just a little 8 year old girl. to them, i was a warrior. someone who could kill anyone they wanted to and i would get away with it. and i did. those ravagers thought i was weak and stupid just because i'm a girl. yondu let them because he knew what i would do. and he was right. he did that because he knew someday they would be scared of me. and they were." "i expected yours to be a lot darker." "why?" "i dunno. your just really strong and you not scared of anything." i may have blushed a little bit. but i know who peter is, he's a player. i wouldn't date him ever. not even if i actually liked him. "shut up." i smirked but i tried to hide it. "anyways, tell me." "okay. well, my mom...she had cancer. when she died she gave me a present box. i never opened it though. when she died i took the box and i ran. and that's when yondu took me. he's always been like a father to me, cause i never had one. i don't know who my dad is. i would love to find out some day, but i don't know." "i bet you will." we were almost there.