Chapter 1

Chapter 1

**Camila's POV**

I had come back from school and I'd left the tv on. Oops. I do my usual routine, turn on the tv, and get some chips. My parents were away so I had the whole house to myself. The movie "Finding Nemo" was on. I was pigging out, and had barely seen thirty seconds of it when a commercial comes on. I let out a frustrated sigh and slouched down on my couch. The commercial said something about One Direction and I immediately sat back up, wide eyed. I stuffed my mouth with chips. The commercial said

"Hey girls! Want a chance to meet the members of One Direction? Well now you can! The guys will be arriving to these cities in the U.K : London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Liverpool, and Edinburgh. But don't stress! Because these boys are coming to the U.S too! Cities in the U.S are : New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, and Phoenix. The guys are excited to meet all of you! See you there!"

My mouth gaped open and all of the chips fell out. I sat there for a second, not blinking. "They're coming to Chicago," I whispered. I finally snapped back to reality and realized that I had made a mess on the floor.

I feel the floor shake as I get up to get a glass of water. Actually, it wasn't a shake... It was more like a gigantic earthquake. I stood still and didn't know what to do. Then a few seconds later I hear what sounds like a very loud gun shot. It almost gave me a heart attack. I hesitantly walk up to my door and open it. I hear people yelling, I see some recording. I grab my jacket and walk outside. The weather had changed drastically. I follow the crowd and sooner or later we are stopped by the police. They said that we shouldn't go near the thing that had created the large earthquake, but being the stubborn girl I am, I go anyway. I see millions of black and white vans blocking the large thing. I walk closer to one of the vans and peek. I let out a loud gasp and my eyes started scanning the humongous rock that was buried in the dirt. There was smoke everywhere and I couldn't help but cough. I yelped when I felt someone touching my shoulder.

"You can't be here, ma'am." a police officer said.

"I- I'm sorry..."

I walked through the crowd, making my way back home. When I got home, I plopped back onto the couch and wondered what was going to happen next.