Chapter 3

Chapter 3

**Camila's POV**

Today's the big day and I'm overly excited. Neriah and I changed into our outfits and everything looked about right. Except for the fact that Neriah left her shoes at her house, this girl drives me nuts sometimes.

**Niall's POV**

We finally arrived at the Chicago airport and I'm starving! I walked around the airport but all of the food places were either closed or sold out, which is really weird because we're in Chicago.

"C'mon you guys, I'm starving!" I complained to the guys as they slowly got their luggage.

"You've got to wait," Liam responded.

I let out a really loud sigh. I decided to walk around the airport once more, just to see if I didn't miss an open food place. There weren't much people here, I was getting suspicious. What happened to all of our fans? I noticed there were guards blocking the entrance doors. The guys had caught up to me by now and we were all are sort of standing there, not know what to do. Louis finally breaks the silence and says

"Can we pass?"

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't let you." One of the guards said.

"Why not?" Harry questioned.

"Weren't you told that there was an infection going around?" The same guard asked.

"What.. the One Direction infection?" Harry said, raising his eyebrows up and down and showing a cheeky smile.

"No," The guard simply said.

We all stood there silently once again. Dang, these guys are mean and have no sense of humor!

"I'm hungry," I stated

No one said anything, so I walked away, looking for an exit. The guys followed. I found a window blocked with wood and I started to kick it, trying to break it open.

"You really want to eat, huh?" Zayn asked.

"Mhm," I said kicking the wood again and breaking it.

We climbed out of the window and we were surprised by the lack of people there were on the streets. The hotel was pretty close so we walked. Everything went fast, mostly because I pressured them. But I took my sweet time eating.

"I guess we should start walking to the place we're supposed to meet our fans. It's only 5 minutes away from here." Louis told us.

We started walking and we saw multiple people around but none paying attention to us. Most of them were old people. Where are all our girls?! I guess someone might have heard me because we saw a girl running toward us.

"Hello!" Harry yelled and smiled.

The girl kept running towards us. She was running really weird though. This isn't normal. What's going on? We waited there until the girl was close to us, we could see what she really was.

"Fuck," Zayn cursed.

And with that we ran.