Emiya's Reflection

(A/n)

Hey look, it's not edited!

Gasp. Shock. Awe.

Expect every one-shot to be not edited.

But anyways!

Its best MILF!

Enjoy!

...What do you mean he's not a mom?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Archer Emiya did not like his status as a servant. Truly, out of everyone in Chaldea, he was one of the only few that deeply despised his existence. He can scarcely remember a time where he desired to do anything possible to prevent his becoming a servant.

He knew it was a naive and impossible task, yet his younger self desired it more than anything else. Now? He wasn't so sure.

"Archer!" Emiya sent the 'arrow' he held onto flying off in the distance. A massive explosion followed soon after. His gaze turned from the battlefield onto you, your hand outstretched for him.

"Lend me your strength!" Your body was beaten and torn. Obvious wounds from the previous battle still lingering and clearly reopened. Emiya could see how you were struggling to stand, your legs wobbling as you reached out to him.

"Archer! Please wait a moment!" He then turned to see Mash, holding his Master in her arms. She was wounded more so than Chaldea's second Master. Bandages wrapped around her torso, with red seeping through them at this very moment. Gudako's eyes were barely opened, likely meaning that she was overexerting herself to keep him and the others summoned.

She felt terrible, he thought, seeing how weak she looked at this time. Like at any moment she could die. His fellow servants most likely felt that same pain through their connection.

Glancing back at the battlefield he could see just how violently Mori Nagayoshi was tearing through his enemies. The smile that was always prevalent on the Berserker's face was absent. A look of pure unbridled rage replacing it as he was drenched in the blood of his foes.

Nightingale fought with the same amount of ferocity that Emiya had only seen come from her when her Madness Enhancement went overboard. She tore apart her foes with her bare hands, her expressionless face really hammering home just how serious the situation has gotten.

Archer could sense his companion's worry for their Master from here. How they were tearing through their foes as quickly as they could in hopes of going back to their Master as soon as possible. They knew they were putting their Master through an intense amount of pain, having to rely on her for the time being. As the Master's of Chaldea were the only source of Mana they had at the moment as they were currently cut off from Chaldea.

If it weren't for you being here, Archer was afraid humanity itself might fall. He was able to fire off another 'arrow' as Hassan of the Cursed Arm was able to give him an opening to a vital target, with Shuten Dōji quickly running in for the kill. The two servants being supplied by the second Master of Chaldea were unsurprisingly acting more rationally than their other two Berserkers. Choosing which of their enemies to target to end this fight.

Everyone here knew the stakes they were in. Everyone could tell that they were in a bad spot. With both Master's being injured, it was clear that this fight could spell the end of humanity if either of them were to fall. So each servant was fighting with their all. All of them were, except for Emiya.