Chapter 1 - "Meeting after a Long Time"

Jimin came outside of Yoongi's private jet after putting his luggage inside.

It's Yoongi and Hoseok's wedding in two weeks and they have planned a destination wedding in Switzerland, so that's where all the friends are heading to. Yoongi and Hoseok's parents aren't supportive of gay marriage and Yoongi is tired of waiting for their approval, so they just decided to tie a knot in their own and in their friends presence.

When Jimin came out he found his bestfriend, his platonic soulmate, Kim Taehyung being restless and glancing often towards the entrance.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "He will be here soon lover boy."

Taehyung jerked in surprise bcoz of sudden voice and seeing it's Jimin he avoided his eyes, looked up in the sky finding something interesting in there, he mumbled, "I don't know what you mean."

Jimin scoffed, "Yeah sure! You certainly aren't waiting for your hus- uh huh- wait! Ex-husband, right?"

Taehyung glared at him, "Right! I am not waiting."

"Atleast don't lie to me Tae."

Before Taehyung can retort they saw a car entering inside.

Taehyung bit his lips and fidgeted in his place knowing very well it's Kim Seokjin, his ex-husband's car. He couldn't control his erratic heartbeats now when it finally dawned on him that he will meet Seokjin in person after whole one year.

"So much for not waiting, huh?" Jimin teased whispering in his ear.

Taehyung would have said something but he couldn't make himself even blink, so speaking is a far thing.

He saw Seokjin coming out of the car and running towards the passenger side opening the door, taking the big basket from someone's hand who was sitting there.

Seokjin came with someone? But who?

When Seokjin put the Basket on ground he went to the back of the car to take out his bags and just then the man sitting beside Jin in his car came out too. A very gorgeous man above that.

Taehyung finally blinked. Confused and curious.

He doesn't know this man.

He saw the other man went towards Seokjin to help him taking out luggage as well. They even start playfully fighting over that simple task.

Taehyung frowned. They seem close.

Then when Seokjin and that man were done, they called a helper to help them in carrying that big basket they had. They themselves took their respective bags and started walking towards Taehyung, well precisely the jet.

"Oh, he did bring Jungkook with him. Great! I am glad." Taehyung heard Yoongi's voice beside him and he snapped his head to look at him.

"Jungkook? Who is he?"

"Jeon Jungkook. Seokjin's new friend. They are so close nowadays. I sometimes feel even more close than me and Jin."

Jimin glared at Yoongi while Yoongi shrugged not knowing what he did wrong. He was just telling the truth.

Taehyung frowned more and returned his eyes on Seokjin and Jungkook.

He narrowed his eyes when he saw both of them holding hands and Seokjin having love sick smile on his face, while both Jinkook looking in each other eyes.

Taehyung clenched his fist and now he was scowling and well glaring at them.

-------X-------X-------