THE LEVOND UNIVERSITY LETTER

Aaron was a unusual boy. He was cursed by a witch. She had been the world's greatest witch. Her name was Aesira. She had killed his parents when he was just 2 years old. Now you all might be thinking why did Aesira killed Aaron's parent and cursed him.
She cursed his parents because Aaron's parents didn't wanted Aesira  to become the world's greatest witch because they knew her intentions of having the whole world under her. Aaron's father's name was Elvis and his mother's name was Annisa. They both met each other at Levond University at Cianna . Annisa was a very soft-hearted girl. She was always kind to everyone and everyone but some of them hated her for being too kind. Astrid and her minions  hated her because everyone liked her and this made Astrid envious of Annisa. Annisa never payed attention on Astrid's words because Astrid always tried to let Annisa down. But after graduation everything got better between them.

You'll get to know about them in the next part.

Let's come back to the story.
Aaron was cursed by Aesira. As, because she thought that he would die. But Aaron didn't die and today he is 12 years old and on his birthday he'll be going to Levond  University where his mother and father met right. Now he was living in an orphanage where every time even if he made the slightest mistake the owner would give him a nice thrashing with his leather belt. Aaron even had many bruises on his body.
There lived a family of three in the neighbourhood of Mr. Jayce Hawkley ,  Mrs. Melian Hawkley and their beautiful daughter Maise Hawkley.
Maise was a only child and Mr and Mrs Hawkley loved her more than anything and she was going to turn 12 and will be going to the Levond University very soon. Mrs. Hawkley doesn't wants to send her to the University because she'll miss her alot. But Mr. Hawkley thinks that it will be best to send her to the University because she can learn various things there and the schools of Cianna didn't had many facilities for students but the University did.
After some days Masie and Aaron both got the letter from the University. Masie was very excited but Aaron was scared he knew that the owner will never sign the letter so in the night he sneaked out of the orphanage and knocked at Mr. Hawkley's house it was almost midnight. Mr. Hawkley opened the door and asked who is he then Aaron pushed Mr. Hawkley inside the house. Mr. Hawkley was frightened even though he was  very kind and brave enough he was still scared. He then asked him who is he in a trumbling voice. "W-w-who are y-you ?" asked Mr. Hawkely trumbling.
Aaron replied "Sir please don't be afraid I'm just a normal 12 year old kid. I live in that orphanage".
Mr.Hawkley was a little calm by now but still didn't trust him.
"why did you came here" asked Mr. Hawkley.
Aaron replied " I got a letter from the Levond University. And the owner of the orphanage would never sign it so please can you be my uncle and sign it".

                     total words = 546
              Author = Saanvi Singh