How the MCU characters would react...

How I think the Marvel characters would react to you kicking them off the bed

STEVE:

It was shocking that you were able to kick him off in the first place, since that mans was made of basically all muscle. You were also a very heavy sleeper, so you weren't very aware of the loud thump next to you. Steve was waaaay too tired to deal with this again later, so he just grabbed a blanket and a pillow, and moved to the couch.

BUCKY:

When you kicked him off, he was appalled. You were awoken by the thump but tried to pretend to still be asleep. To get back at you, he scooped you up, bridal style. At first it seemed romantic, but then he took you downstairs, and tossed you on the couch. He then went back upstairs and went back to sleep, leaving you there being irritated at him.

TONY:

It was a little unusual for you to kick him off, because the bed was so fricking huge. The thump didn't wake you, because the carpet was somewhat noise cancelling. Tony felt insulted and got up quickly to wake you up. Much to your disappointment, he immediately booted you to the couch downstairs. Tony don't mess around with his "beauty sleep"

PETER (TOM):

Peter is a lil cupcake. When you pushed him off, his Spidey senses woke him and caught him. Peter was still really sleepy and said a quick prayer that May wouldn't wake up and come in to get the wrong idea. Peter then got up and made you scootch over.

PETER (ANDREW):

Like above, Peter's Spidey senses kicked in, and he caught himself. He felt a little insulted, and since you pushed him off, it would only be fair for him to push you off too, right? So, he did and got a slap from y/n for it.

PIETRO:

When you pushed him off, he would wake up mid-fall and his speed would catch himself so he wouldn't wake you. When the realization hits him that you pushed him off, and he didn't roll, he thinks of the most reasonable way of revenge. He scootches you to the VEEERY edge of the bed, so it would make you fall of when you eventually roll over.

LOKI:

When you kick him off, you didn't hear a thump, because he was somewhat caught by the fine Asgardian fur carpet. When he woke up in a panic, he got up immediately, and got insulted. He picked you up, kissed your forehead, and carried you all the way outside to chuck you onto the grass for a while for time out.

WANDA:

Oh Wanda, she's a sweetheart. When you push her off, she just scoots you, kisses your forehead, and gets back on. <3 Although she might be a lil grumpy in the morning.

NATASHA:

When you push her off, she gets insulted. The thump woke you up, and you were absolutely scared for your life. But much to your surprise, she just gently moves you to the floor. Oh but you thought you were safe? Hahahahaha...........no. The next morning, she was sour all day, and never let it go for a while.

Lol sorry for the wait, forgot to publish it! TvT