Chapter oene: Pabslo🥺

Hey guys welcome to the Ussy Ussy gang. The Ussy Ussy gang is like so important is vip we know Elon musk fr😈 fo.not.mess.with.us.😈😈😈 anyway ITEMS IN THE USSY GANG: ussy ussy number one (chaiussy) ussy ussy number two (kenussy) and ussy ussy number three (duckussy BADUSSY)

So anyway the storyussy begins with innocent little kenussy Badussy wandering around with their twin sibling ranussy badussy hashtag twins hashtag life anyway they were walking and then BOOM?1!!1! A FUCKING SHITAMAJIGER? oh nvm it's just duckussy in their Barbie car. The two twinnies were like "wat da fuk" then BRO kenussy saw this FINE ASS USSY USSY MAN IN THE PASSENGER SEAT OF THE BARBIE CAR!!! BOY OH BOY!!! HE WAS A HOTTY!!! SO ALPHA!!!!! anyway kenussy was like "ZOOWEEMAMA!! WHO IS THAT HOTTY MC TOTTY BACK 'ERE TWIN😱😱😱" The twin ranussy was like boy idfk go ask oofy goofy so kenussy went and asked duckussy BADUSSY who the hotty mc totty was and OH MY SHART his name was chaiussy😍😍😍😍😍 kenussy instantly fell into lovy dovy and decided to pull his best pick up line😏 "OCOUGH COUGH HEOCUHGOUGH... *Clears throat cutely* HEY MAMASITA SENORITA SENOR JUAN MENDES HOTTIE MC TOTTY😍😏😏😏😏" He said so alphaly. "OMG HI LITTLE LINT ROLL SLIMY BANANA CUTIE PATOOTIE POOKIE😍😍😍😍🥺🥺🥺🥺" chaiussy said back with SO much alpha. "o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-omg😣 !!!! He's so alpha!!!!" Thought kenussy BLUSHING so hard with sparkles in his shiny brown GLISTENING ORBS ON HIS FACE BALLS. he decided to pull his best move ever on duckussy-San. "What does lb mean🥺🥺🥺🥺uwu" "uhmmmm pound😱" duckussy said UNKNOWINGLY TO THEIR ALPHALY DEMISE!!!! "POUND ON DEEZ NUTS FOOL🤣🤣🤣🤣😍😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣" kenussy said SO HOTLY. "OMG THAT WAS SO HOT😍😍😍😍" chaiussy said so flabbergasted, so mind boggled, so bamboozled at the sight of the AMAZING pick up line. "OMG FOR REALZIES?1!1!1!1😍😍😍😣😣😣😆😆😆" Kenussy said back to the stunning chai. "YA😍😍😍" Chai said back. "Omg let's make out🥺" replied Kenny hotly. "OMG BET" so anyway they made out and got married RAN WAS LIKE "ONG BESTIE TWIN SO SLAYYYY" zoowee MAMA bitch end of chapter love story come back next time for part twooooo😆😆😆😆😍😍😍😍 BYE USSY USSY GANG FANS!!!