Chapter 2

"Fuck...Popee got mad at me" Kedamono replied
-What happened, Kedamono?
It was Smochy, woken up by Popee's scream. Kedamono asked him to go back to bed but he didn't want to.
Finally, he explained everything and Smochy understood.

The next day...

The next day, Popee was still mad at Kedamono and at breakfast instead of sitting across from him, he sat in a corner with Paola.

(Paola is actually an elephant but there are people who in their videos, stories, etc. call her human so... in this story she is human and the frog is the same sometimes xd).

"What do I tell him, Smochs?" whispered Kedamono 

"It's just... I don't know what to do so he won't be more angry with me."

-Mhm...I don't know...leave him free for a few days to think about it-he explained-Forget about him and be with your family.

Smochy changed her mask into a very big smile, and Kedamono relaxed a bit.

 I hug him.

-There was no need, Keda.

-I don't care, I love you so much.

Smochy felt his dolphin tail tingle.

When they finished breakfast, they went to perform.

It was Popee's turn to do a trick...but...with Kedamono.

-The mother who brought me into the world...- he said scared

-White Wolf-said The Frog-White Wolf is your mother.

He pushed him away from him but someone came and hit him across the back.

-Well, LITTLE BROTHER! What's happening? Nervous about performing with your boyfriend Don Popee?It was Onomadek, her brother/sister (I don't know if it's a girl or a boy). It annoys Kedamono and he always says that Kedamono and Popee are dating.