𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐣𝐨𝐛

𝑁𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣: You had been looking for a job for a while now but you couldn't find one that would accept your application until you saw a job for a security guard for a place called circus baby's pizza world they didn't really ask many questions they actually immediately accepted and asked that you started work immediately so you put the uniform they gave you on and got into a elevator.

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝

After what felt like forever you finally reach the bottom you stepped out of the elevator and what you saw was confusing three small vents. They led to three other rooms two of the rooms you could see through two windows the last vent was straight ahead but you didn't see a window for that one. You looked through the first two windows. There was a fox and what seemed to be a ballerina you looked at your directions it said you were supposed to go through the room with no windows. Something about it didn't feel right to you but it was your job and you had to you were falling on hard times and needed the money so you got on your hands and knees and crawled through the vent. You looked up to see a stage with what looked to be a clown she was looking at you she wasn't powered off like the others this concerned you but then she spoke.

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬

She spoke she had a child like voice. "You must be y/n" She said you were confused how did she know your name so that's exactly what you asked her. "H-how do you know my name?" She looked at you for a second as if she were confused as well then she had the look of realization. "They must have not told you I'm your boss" she said you were kinda weirded out why would "your boss" be a robot? But before anymore questions she said for you to go through Funtime auditorium and head to your security office you assumed that was the room with the pink and white fox so you did as you were told.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

After almost getting lost you found the office. You walked in and sat down in the somewhat comfortable chair as you looked at the computer in front of you. It said just to read a few things mainly to do with the animatronics programming. After finishing with Funtime Freddy you were about to start with Ballora's before the screen started glitching. Then the letter's LOL appeared on the screen.

 𝐋𝐎𝐋 

You were about to close the computer before something grabbed your hand. When you looked in a panic you saw...a hook?. You tried to pull your hand away but then something pushed you. You opened your eyes and saw a orange and white fox standing over you it looked like a female but you couldn't tell but the fox was smiling at you. It kinda looks like Funtime Foxy.

  𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!

"Who are you?!" You yelled at the animatronic currently standing over you. You were highly confused you were never told about this one. As you were lost in thought it said something. "I'm Lolbit who might you be?" You didn't know if you should answer or not but you decided to anyway. "M-my name is y/n" you said in a shaky voice you didn't think it was hostile it wasn't showing any signs of aggression.

(To be continued) sorry I'm currently in class but I will continue working on this when I have time bye!.

(Word count: 609)