Chapter one: Oppisites attract

Ok It all started when I was eight and saw the sailor moon transformations I was stunned. It was like a borderline striptease to my eight year old mind. Then as I got older and learned anime related things like fan service and ecchi mess I IMMEDIATELY searched for all the harem animes I could find. I got into bleach and I admire rangiku for being the fan service friendly kind of character. "I love you rangiku, I will always love you." I said to my rangiku figure. I was in the shower with my figure near the sink; and as I stepped out of the shower, I saw Rangiku in a bath towel and awkwardly out of nowhere I shout "You can stay here at my house for the night! And I guarantee you will not wear out your welcome." Rangiku: *confused look on her face* "um I was was just gonna take a shower but you hit the nail on the head when you said that. So thank you! And I didn't even have to seduce you like I tried with Ichigo. "
Nervously I snapped out of it and said: well um glad you're happy with that. Rangiku looked at me confused and said "are you okay? you look nervous." "Oh I'm always nervous especially when some thing freaky like this happens." "Well anyways I need to shower so see ya." As I got in the room waiting for her I was fangirl squealing "Yes yes YES" Ill admit Rangiku is pretty hot (no homo) and I find it odd that I didn't nosebleed. One does not simply see Rangiku in a towel without getting a nosebleed.

~time skip~
On her second day at my house.(Lucky!) we went to a restaurant and had a girls night out. "It's karaoke time." Said a guy. "Oh (name) let's sing oppisites attract by Paula Abdul." "Sure, why not" Rangiku: who'd a thought we could be lovers" Me: she makes the bed" RM: and she steals the covers. She's got the money. Me: and she's always broke. I don't like cigarettes RM: and I like to smoke.(just a reminder "RM"stands for Rangiku Matsumoto.)
~next song I kissed a girl by katy Perry~ Rangiku: this was never the way I planned, not my intention. (Name): got so brave, drink in hand; lost my discretion. It's not what I'm used to just wanna try you on. (Name)I'm curious for you caught my attention. Rangiku: I kissed a girl and I liked it, taste of her cherry Chapstick. (Name): I kissed a girl just to try it. Hope my boyfriend don't mind it. *winks at the audience* * crowd applauding* Well that wasn't so bad was it?" "Yeah you sure pushed me to loosen up a little." "We should hang out more often." She hugged me and I could feel her boobs against my chest. I swear sometimes I wish I was orihime in that one episode. That lucky girl. "Um hello is anyone there?" "Huh? Oh yeah! We should get going cause it's gonna be late."( curse my daydreams!)

So what do you guys think shoud I continue? What was your favorite part in the story? Let me know in the comments. Bye bye.