Chapter two: sleeping with you is fun to do!

As me and rangiku head home I head to my room and she grabs my shoulder saying "Um (name) I noticed that every once in a while when I talk to you,
You look nervous and act shy. Is something bothering you?" "Um well, you see...I uh...just stunned by your beauty and grace(no homo). "I understand but I thought you were gonna point out the fact that I'm an anime character come to life here in the real world." "Well yes, that too" "hey if you want me to be your BFF I could stay a little longer." "Yeah..well thanks but we should get ready for bed. " Rangiku climbs with me to the bed and she holds me close(and again I can feel her boobs!) which made me feel all right. I hugged her back and we layed together peacefully breathing and relaxing from a fun time we had. It feels like a dream come true to have Rangiku sleep right next to me. (Inner fangirl squeal)
The next morning it was Wednesday so I took a bath with rangiku just like those public bath scenes in anime. "Wow it sure is nice and warm here." "It certainly is. I thought you'd be lonely to bathe here by yourself so I thought you needed company."
~inner (name)~ Oh yeah. Woo hoo! Having you're company is the best! I'm always ready to bathe with you Rangiku. ALWAYS. In fact I'm ALWAYS ready to be with Rangiku! *inner fangirl squeal* "Well thanks, but I feel kind of awkward bathing with a stranger." "Oh come on, we've known eachother since yesterday, no need to feel ashamed." "Right, I mean a lot of girls bathe with eachother in anime." "Exactly and that's a good example." "By the way I just want to say that I...I..love you." "What?!" "I love you, I've loved you since I saw I first saw you in Bleach and I'd always look for your merchandise to hold, kiss and hug." Rangiku looked at me all surprised and I shamefully hid my face and said "I know you feel weirded out but that's mainly why I always felt shy towards you whenever we talked." She came closer to me and said "(name) look at me. I looked her right in the face. What's wrong with being in love? You don't have to be ashamed about it. If you want me to be yours, I'm yours." I start shedding tears and she goes "Oh (name) don't cry. Come here. Drown your sorrows in my chest." I felt better when she did that. You know that episode with her and Orihime I mentioned earlier? Well this was happening to me right now! Now I'm the lucky girl. 😍 she then starts tickling me unexpectedly! "Ahahaha stop it hahaha" "what's the magic word?" "Please?" "That's my girl." "I'll scrub your back if you scrub mine." "Got ya." I said with a wink. Oh how it feels good in the water all wet and Rangiku with her giant bosoms across from you. The sweet smell of the air and the magical joy of her company. She gives my back a scrub and I make a facial expression that shows I'm REALLY ENJOYING IT. Boy, she does have a nice set of honkers! Ooh la la.(again no homo.) I enjoy staring at them and of course I have to catch myself and focus on her face instead of her giant melons. Rangiku turned around and said "Now time to give my back a scrub." Using the sponge, I scrubbed her back in the middle and she pushed her long gorgeous hair out of the way. "Boy this is quite relaxing huh Rangiku?" "It sure is, see it wasn't so bad right?" "Yeah, wasn't so bad at all."