Part-1 Tum Kahan Hum Kahan

After Abhimanyu left Goenka House few words that got stuck in his head made him restless "Hume toh yeh bhi nahi pata humari Bacchi Zinda bhi hai ya nahi"

Abhimanyu cried "Kyu yaar Akshu koi toh letter kuch toh khabar deti tum"

He wiped his tear and resolved to find her. He dialed a number "koi Khabar mili us car kisi ya driver ki?"

"I'm sorry to inform you Sir but the video you shared wasn't clear so it took me long to search for that Car finally after searching I got footage where car no. was visible so I checked and... "came the reply from the other side

"And???" asked Abhimanyu

"Sir that car met with an accident on the highway that same day and as per records they couldn't find any dead body and they didn't have any identification proof left behind so their families weren't informed...But sir there is a possibility that they must be alive" informed the 'investigator

He felt his legs trembling and his whole body was shaking thinking of the worst "Nahi Nahi Akshu ko kuch nahi hua hoga.... Ayse kaise"

He screamed and cried sitting on the floor feeling dejected.

After half an Hour his phone rang and he picked up seeing the caller ID showing Bhabhi.

"Abhimanyu kahan ho tum Shivu ko fever agaya hai main busy hun Parth akele nahi sambhal pa raha hai use" spoke Shefali from other side

He was just listening to what she said but something in the background caught his attention.

Le ja mujhe saath tere mujhko na rehna saath mere

He hung up without responding.

"Yeh toh Akshu ki awaaz hai... Mujhe jana hoga" he ran outside frantically and drove to the airport.

He reached Jaipur after 4 hours as he already booked his ticket before coming to Udaipur. He went to the place where the competition was held and requested them to let him watch the footage for once.

They initially resisted but later agreed. He played the footage and felt heartbroken seeing Maya singing.

He was hopeful to see his love but unfortunately, it turned into a disappointment for him.

"Aap kyu kar rahe hain aysa mere sath... Mein Apka Bhola Balak hun na" begged Abhi looking towards the sky and crying.

He went to check on Shivansh and saw him sleeping peacefully in Shefali's arms.

"Abhimanyu kya hua tumhari ankhein itni lal kyu hai? " asked Shefali concerned.

"Kuch nahi Bhabhi" he replied giving a small fake smile t masking his pain.

He didn't know what to share and how to share it with anyone when he himself wasn't sure if she was alive or...

He shook his head to let go of the thought of her leaving him.

"Bhabhi mujhe jana hoga Aap please Maa ko bolna main ajaunga kuch din main" told Abhimnayu

"Phirse... " said Shefali trying to convince him not to leave.

"Please Bhabhi" cut Abhimanyu before Shefali could convince him to stay.

He took his backpack and drove to the outskirts of the city and finally found a place near the waterfall which looked unexplored. He prepared everything for his stay there for the night.