Part-3 Kya Se Kya Ho Gaya

They stirred in sleep when birds chirped and eventually opened their eyes.

They realized they slept in each other's arms last night too overboard with emotions.

"Akshu..." whispered Abhimanyu to gain her attention.

She didn't reply just looked into his eyes.

"Tum chod ke nahi jaaogi na ab?" asked Abhimanyu in his cracked voice.

"I'm sorry Abhi" apologized Akshara in her soft tone feeling helplessness in his voice.

"Mujhe pata hai bahut sawal hai tumhare man mein aur main sabke jawab dungi tumhe aur ab sab thik hoga....I promise" assured Akshara

"Tum kyu gayi mujhe chodke ...kaunsa Wada tha jisne tumhe mujhse door kardiya?" questioned Abhimanyu hopefully.

"Mein bataungi par tum gussa nahi karoge na hi guilty feel karoge...Okay?"

"Okay" he nodded.

"Abhi woh jab tumhari surgery ke Liye Dr. Khera jarahe the tab unhone mujhe ek deal offer ki tumhare hath ke liye mujhe apni awaz unhe deni hogi unki behen Maya ki parchayi bankar" divulged Akshara waiting for his reaction.

Abhimanyu was shocked. He loved her voice, it was the first thing he loved about her and that was the first connection between them. She had to trade her voice to save his hand. How did she even agree to this? He would have never complained if she backed out.

Akshara understood his unsaid question through the single shocked glance that he gave her.

She continued "Pehle toh mene mana kardiya phir woh surgery karne chale gaye par jab woh beech surgery se back out kar ke jane lage to mujhe us deal ko accept karna Sahi Laga" completed Akshara her reason behind accepting his deal and signing contract to help Maya to win the competition.

"Akshu..." he kept his palms on her cheeks and caressed them trying to control his tears. She did everything for him. Just to keep him safe and give his first love back.

He kissed her forehead and sucked the tears that escaped her eyes.

Akshara continued "Mein tumhe batana chahti thi but Dr. Khera ne mana kardiya aur mujhe sath chalne ko kaha... Main Kairav bhaiya ko us haal main akele nahi chod sakti thi isliye unhe sath le gayi...I know mene jo kiya woh legally ek crime hai par mujhe samjh nahi aa raha tha"

"Kairav innocent hai Akshu?" asked Abhimanyu unsure because the police didn't get any proof of his innocence yet.

"Haan Abhi mene footage nikalwa li hai private investigator se woh video mujhe Aaj mil jayegi" replied Akshara with a hint of hope in her voice.

"Akshu tumne kyu nahibataya mujhe... jab yeh sab hua tha...tumne mujhe tab bata diya hota toh shayad aaj yeh sab nahi hota.." spoke Abhimanyu.

"I'm sorry Abhi mujhe Laga Anisha ka matter hai who khud sabko bata degi" apologized Akshara feeling guilty for not revealing it to him on time.

They kept their forehead against each other and let their emotions flow down in form of tears.

Humesha insaan galat nahi hote kabhi kabhi halat bhi galat hote hain.

Akshara's phone pinged.

"Tumne toh phone phek diya tha na?" asked Abhimanyu looking at her phone that she pulled out of her Hoodie.

"Woh isliye pheka tha taki Dr. Khera mujhe contact na kar sake ...Is phone main Kairav Bhaiya ke hospital aur investigation se related information hai" told Akshara

He hmmed in response.

"Abhi Hume jana hoga" spoke Akshara looking at the time on her phone screen.

"Akshu mene Dr. Khera ko dekh liya toh mein nahi janta kya Kar Dunga" said angered Abhimanyu at the thought of facing him in the hotel.

"Abhi Please tum abhi kuch nahi karoge...Mein ab azaad hun ...hum ise yahin khatam kar dete hain...Aur hume Dr. Khera se Milna bhi nahi hai" explained Akshara trying to convince him not to take any decision hastily.

"Akshu...." he resisted.

"Please" pleaded Akshara

They reached the hotel after a few hours and went to her room. She called the investigator to inform him she would be reaching there soon to collect proof and unknown to them someone heard their conversation too.

They landed safely in Udaipur and reached Birla House.

Abhimanyu entered Birla house and got shocked seeing Dr. Kunal sitting there with Maya.

Akshara stayed outside unsure about families reaction to seeing her after a year.

She tried calling the investigator but it was unreachable because before they could get evidence Dr. Khera hired people to abduct the investigator and steal the proof to blackmail Akshara.

"Dr. Khera ab kya lene aye hain Aap?" questioned Abhimanyu sarcastically

"Mene lene nahi dene aya tha ...Kairav ka pata" replied Kunal with a evil smile.

Everyone in the room was shocked including Abhimanyu.

"Kairav...Kahan hai woh qaatil?" asked Mahima furiously.

"Woh mere sath hi hai Akshara ne use chhupa ke rakha tha" revealed Dr. Khera giving a fake serious expression while smiling inwardly.

"Dr. Kunal Khera mein chup hun iska matlab yeh nahi ki mein sach nahi Janta" accused Abhimanyu.

"Prove it Dr. Abhimanyu" nagged Dr. Kunal.

"Akshara" called Abhimanyu to show proof of Kairav's innocence to his family.

She came inside everyone was shocked to see her but what was more shocking was that Kairav accompanied her.

"Kairav" roared Mahima.

Abhimanyu got confused to see him. Didn't she tell him he was admitted to some mental hospital? Confusion was written all over his face.

Akshara's face was red in anger. She glared at Dr. Kunal. Another side Dr. Kunal was shocked to see Kairav. He kept him hostage since they came back to India. Before they came back he got to know about Kairav and planned to blackmail her more so she has no other option left except to sing for Maya till he wants.

"Aap sab dekh kya rahe hain police ko phone kijiye...yeh dono bhagode Bhai-Behen aa gaye hain" chided Mahima

"Taiji Please shant ho jaiye" requested Abhimanyu.

"Kyu shant ho jaun... Yeh qaatil hai meri beti ka tum use support kar rahe ho" rebuked Mahima.

Kairav hid behind Akshara feeling scared. He was shaking out of fear.

"Please Tai Ji Bhaiya innocent hai" pleaded Akshara folding her hands in front of Mahima.

"Toh prove karo na Akshara...do saboot" mocked Mahima

"Dr. Khera saboot??" demanded Akshara confidently looking towards Dr. Khera.

.

.

.

A/N

The next part will be the last part of this series.

Thank you for all your votes and comments.

I hope you all will like this part. :)