28 More Days Later

"I have... another wish..." Timmy said, panting as he finished his 5th oversized cookie of the hour, along with another gallon of ice cream.

"Your turn Cosmos... I'm sick of the stuff..." Wanda said as she slurped a milkshake bigger than what she looked like 2 months earlier. She rolled Cosmos a can of spinach, the 12th can between the two of them today. For the first time in weeks, Timmy has finally thought of wishes.

"Timmy if only you knew what this tasted like... bleaugh," Cosmos grunted as he ate the cold, leafy greens. "Clocks ticking kid, what'll it be?"

"I wish... I wish my bed was twice as big as me!" Timmy exclaimed as he laid in a bed his parents bought him just one month ago to replace his last broken bed.

"Twice as big now, or twice as big a few weeks.... uh never mind! Granted!" Cosmos waved his arm that was as thick as a fire hydrant and Timmy's bed grew to take up nearly a third of his room. With the bed, his god parents, and all of his snacks, Timmy's room was stuffed to the brim.

"Okay guys... that's it for today... now let's eat some dessert."

"You haven't been eating?" Wanda quipped as she stopped drinking her milkshake to eat a chocolate cake. "Those were some good wishes kiddo... wish you thought of some of them sooner..." Between cans of spinach, Timmy went on a wishing spree to avoid the inevitable: the consequences of getting fatter.

"I mean we needed robotic cars because who can reach a steering wheel anymore? And gym sized classrooms were common sense, half of the class can't fit through the door anymore. And come on, who doesn't want a soda sink? Does anyone drink water anymore? Anything is better than going back to how things were before, right guys? ...Right guys? Guys?" Cosmos and Wanda laid asleep surrounded by hundreds of desserts, their bodies still upright because of the mountains of fat rolls keeping them straight.