2

————-XPLR————-
Arriving at the hotel

When we had arrived at the hotel, we had gotten out of our cars and the first thing that happened was Colby yelling that Sam almost killed somebody.

'Jesus dude!' I yell back.

'I didn't kill anybody!' Sam shouted frustrated with Colby.

'There was a car literally in our lane coming straight at us.' Colby says.

'We're there cars parked on the other side of the road?' I asked them.

'Yeah?'

'That's normal. But you gotta wait for them. So they will have thought that you were trying to kill them.'

'Oh'

'Ohh!'

'Sam!'

We were about to head into the hotel when Corey pointed out a sign saying 'bbc' and followed up with 'big brown ... what?'

As soon as I heard them words leave his mouth I cringed. He did not. 'It's a radio station idiot.'

'Ohh!' He laughed.

Anyway, we continued into the hotel and were told to leave our bags by the entrance and someone would take them up for us. First time for everything.'

We started through the doors and the guy showing us to the door asked us if it was our first time here.

'First time.' Colby answered.

'Oh, you're gonna find out about it..' the doorman said.

We headed through the doors and I looked to Sam. 'That was eerie, jeez.'

We got to the front desk and told the receptionist about the booking for 'Golbach'.

'We put in a request, we don't know if it has been able to be fulfilled, but we're trying to do a room 333.'

'Absolutely, you've been allocated in that room.' He said in his gorgeous accent.

'Oh really?' Sam asked in disbelief as Colby and I looked to him in excitement. 'They said we didn't do that's perfect.'

'We heard online that room 333 is supposedly haunted or something.'

'Is this why you have the camera?' The receptionist asked with a smile.

'Yeah' I chuckled.

'There is the legend. Yes.' He said.

'The legend? Have you heard anything about that?' Sam asked the guy.

'We can't tell guests' he said but subtly nodded his head as if to say yes.

Corey them asked the man if he believed in it but he said that he didn't and that in the year that he had worked there, he had experienced nothing.

————-XPLR————-

When we got up to one of the rooms,
I immediately jumped onto the bed and just laid there for a little while.

Only then did I realise that nothing good was going to come from this room.

I think Jake noticed the look on my face and asked what was wrong.

'Uhh,' I hesitated, 'there's something in here. But not here, here. Maybe, I don't know, I'm the bathroom?' I wonder.

I head over to the bathroom but find that Corey is in there (not in the hard way) so I decided to scare him a bit.