Chapter 2

Pov. Jungkook

     I walked to Jiminie hyungs class and leaned outside the door, waiting for him. As I wait, I locked eyes with someone. The eyes that held my gaze there where an enchanting hazel color. Before I could see their face however, other students blocked my view. "Are you okay there Kookie?", hyung asked me.

     "I'm okay, I just thought I saw someone familiar.", I said hugging his waist. "Let's go, the other hyungs are waiting for us at lunch." I give him a peck on the cheek. He smiles and we walk off towards the exit together. It was probably nothing. I think and continue on .

     We sit at a table to eat lunch. I'm currently sat between Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung. I sip on my cola and look at the menu.

     "I have a dance project I'm working on with Rose and Jay. So I will have practice on Saturdays from 12:00pm to 4:30pm. And on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30am to 8:30am.", Jimmine hyung tells us.

     "Well that will be fun. Do you know what song you are dancing to yet?", Hobi hyung asked. As another dance major I expected him to ask.

     "Group decided on Sunflower by Post Malone. It was Rose's idea.", hyung said.

     Hobie Hyung smiled. "That's a good song many ways. If yall need help just let me know. I'm free on the weekends.", hyung said.

     "I have to work on a new song for a project." said Suga hyung.

     "Well just make sure you are all there for Friday mandatory date night. That's all I ask." said Jinnie Hyung.

     "I'll make sure to be there hyung, it's my turn to pick the date.'' I said with a wide grin, already knowing what I was planning.

     "I would not miss it for the world.", said Jimmine.

     "I would never." said Yoongi hyung at the same time. I just smile.

     When the waiter comes, I order my usual. Then I see the eyes again. Where do I know those eyes from? Then I hear a laugh so warm and inviting that I look up, searching for warmth. When I find its source, I see the same eyes from earlier. It belongs to a girl about 5'6", with honey brown hair that just goes past her shoulders. She is small but still has curves. My eyes grow wide. She is so attractive. We make eye contact until the man she's with grabs her attention. Who is he? Who is she? Why do I care? My thoughts get interrupted by the waiter bringing us our food. I look at Jimin hyung who seems to have been looking where I was. We both appear to have the same questioning look. We just drop it. It's likely out of curiosity. With that we start eating our food and I don't look over there again. It's probably because she seems so familiar.