Sample - 1

Recently, I took a job outside of my hometown, where I have always lived. It was a fantastic opportunity, so I couldn't pass it up. Unfortunately, it's been a rough 3 months, 23 days, 3 hours, 47 minutes, and 19 seconds since the last time I was fucked real good.

Okay, okay, maybe I am just a bit horny. And I am really looking forward to coming home to my boyfriend of 3 years. He couldn't come with me, because he was, "too busy" with work. That left us in an arguably tentative point in our relationship when I left. However, upon receiving my notice to switch to remote work, I immediately accepted. The only thing on my mind was being bent over, choked, and then fucked from behind. Like the good ole days. The way this man works his tongue...let's just say it should be illegal and also makes you want to fall down onto your knees to either beg, pray, or...well you know what else.

Now, my only thing left to do was make it back home and back into my mans arms. And onto his dick. And then maybe discuss where to go from there. But first, to have a clear head of course, I'll need to be fucked throughly. Just so I can make sure I'm making my choices on a clear conscience.

Making my way to the door, I knock and wait. When I hear footsteps, my clit immediately springs to life, pulsing between my legs; begging for attention like it never has, since before I left. My panties are instantly soaked when I come to stare face to face with the man who makes me wake up panting and begging for more, only to be disappointed when I realize I am alone in my small apartment.

He stares at me and I stare back, neither of us uttering a single word for over 30 seconds. At that point, I'm clenching my thighs in anticipation. Will he want to talk to me, after so long? Will he take me into his arms and fuck me like the naughty slut I am? Or will he slam the door closed and leave me with this aching need inside me? He has to know how badly I want him right? Did he wait for me? Why isn't this fool saying anything?!

He speaks up as I turn away, ready to run after losing all confidence. All he says, in a deep, low, and ominous tone promising of what's to come, "come here, now". As I turn around and make eye contact with him again, it's then that I realize how badly he wants me too. How much he missed me. I see what I missed before in my ramped up, anxious, horny, and jet lagged state. The longing. The need. The absolute promise to answer my call. To satisfy both his and my beasts deep within. I know that if I step inside, I am agreeing to whatever is to come next. I know that if I decide to lean just a little bit forward and meet his awaiting lips, that I am acknowledging that I am still his and will always be his. The unspoken words between us pass as I step forward, drop my bag, and lean forward to kiss him.

The kiss is passionate. Rough. Sloppy. And I loved every second. He immediately reaches up to grab onto my neck exactly the way I like. This is it. It's really going to happen. My underwear is soaking wet at this point, the ache returns although it never fully left. I look up into his eyes, trying to portray my neediness that I know he already knows about. He sighs to himself, leans in for one more kiss, than shuffles me and my stuff inside. Crossing the figurative barrier in my head. Sealing my fate for what was to come. That is: to be fucked and ravaged so hard that I forget which way is up and which way is down.

As we settle onto the couch, with drinks, I try to release the intense feelings I've been holding in, which are all somehow located between my legs right now, by clenching my thighs closed as I sit. It only takes one glance from him, to know it's time. He gestures with his head towards the stairs that I know leads to his bedroom. As we reach upstairs, his hands are on me quickly. Gripping anything he could. And hard. Not that I objected, no I think we have established, I need this. And only he can give it to me. As we continue into his bedroom, I notice things are moved around. His bed looks to be already prepared with vibrators sitting out and cuffs hanging from the bed posts. I quickly spin around to face him, with eyebrows scrunched conveying my questions. I start to doubt coming here as it looks like I may have been the only one who waited.

He notices my look, and rushes to explain. He knew the day I would come back. He was prepared, waiting for me. He told me: "it's been 3 months, 23 days, 3 hours, 47 minutes, and 19 seconds. You don't think I was going to be ready? First, I'm going to eat that needy and pretty pussy. Then, I'm going to bend you over this desk and fuck you like you need me to. Afterwards, we'll continue going until I know you've got your fill. Any objections? If not, start stripping. Then lay down onto the bed and get ready, baby. Because you won't even remember your own name after I am done here today. I hope you didn't think I forgot about our last time together, either".

I stared at him, shocked. Really, really shocked. I hadn't expected this. I don't know why, he has always been this guy. Caring. Loving. My best friend and boyfriend. We should have never left each other. But, we'll get to that later. For now, I'll accept my fate. I start stripping as I had no more time to waste. Starting with my jacket, then sweater, then bra. Next I moved to my socks, pants and panties. All the while he sits on the bed, waiting.

I move to him, standing between his knees, as he takes hold on my tits, squeezing and flicking my nipples. I immediately grab hold onto his shoulders, whimpering with want and need. He continues this for a while, taking his sweet time like he doesn't hear me nearly bursting at the seams with feelings I have never felt before. He moves to suck on my nipples, creating hickeys all around my boobs while moving back and forth. I ease onto his lap as my legs fell like jello. At this, he flips us onto the bed; me on my stomach and him laying beside me.

He begins working my body with his hands, moving down to my butt and giving it a slight massage. Then he grabs a vibrator and starts teasing my pussy with it. Not enough for me though. I moan and squirm around, chanting in my head or out loud, I don't know, that I need more, please give me more. He doesn't answer. Instead he continues to move slowly, at his pace. Gently, he flips me around. This is it. Finally. This is what I have been waiting for. Begging for. I need this. I deserve this. 3 months, 23 days, 3 hours, 47 minutes, and 19 seconds.

His mouth moves lower and lower leaving kisses down my body. As he reaches up, grabs my wrists, and locks them into the cuffs, I prepare myself. He wastes no time after that, leaning down to my pussy and with his hot mouth...