After school activities

The rest of the day after that went by fairly fast. You zooned out in social studies as per usual. Nothing interesting in your other classes, just normal school. Your lunch was good and art was fun. Now it's after school and you have a lot of activities this year.

In your friend group, Kesley was the star player on the volleyball team and April was the Captain of the socer team. Chole did a lot of charity work and was also student ambassador and head of the student council. She was like the star student of the school. Lily ran the art club and sometimes did volunteer work at the animal shelter. Emily well you didn't know what Emily did after school. She never tells you really. You signed up for a lot of clubs at activities this year; Archery, Debate club, Art club, Drama Club, basketball and shelter work. You enjoyed all of these and today was your first day of basketball. The practice was held in the gym.

As you rushed into the gym the other kids on your team were changing into tank tops and basketball shorts. The captain was  Josh, started a timer everyone got in line behind a basketball hoop to practice shooting and aiming. Then you all sat in a circle to talk about the team and what other schools you guys will be playing against.

About an hour later he was done talking and it was the end of practice and time to go home for the night

****
Sorry this chapter was short