Chapter 1

I woke up to my stupid alarm and got ready for hell aka SCHOOL! (I hate school) I got ready, ate breakfast and then my dad dropped me off. He looked nervous the whole drive but i just shrugged it off.
"Hey. " I said to my best friend Alissa. "Hey" she said back. "Did you hear that Ashley slept with Justin." She told me. Ashley is the biggest bitch and slut ever and I say that because she's only 14 and she's sleeping with guys already. "I'm not surprised, i just hope she doesn't give justin stds, hes nice." We both laughed at what I said. Then I feel someone's hands around my waist.. I turn around and see that its just Alan. I peck him on the lips and we walk to class. The rest of the day was boring. Afterschool I got a text from my dad.
Daddy💩❤️ "go straight home when you get out of school."
Me: "ok"
"Hey." I hear and already recognize Alan's voice. "Hey babe" i said and we kissed. I pulled back so I can get some air. "Wanna go get some starbucks, my treat." He smirked cuz starbucks is my favorite. "Ugh I would if I could but my dad told me to get home right away but thanks anyway. I gotta get going, bye Alan love you. Text me" I told him. "I will, love you too babe." He told me. I love Alan hes so nice and caring:') i finally got home and my dad was there sitting on the couch. "What did you wanna tell me" I told him. "Um..jewels.. i-I don't know how to tell you this but.." He couldn't finish his sentence. " spit out dad." "Jewels...we're moving."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope that wasn't short. comment if it was so i can make my chapters longer. I'm new at this so sorry if this sucks so far:/