Meeting...

A/N:
Italics: thinking
Bold: shouting
Bold Italics: whispering

_______________________________________________________________

As the large JYP Ent. building grew closer I felt my heart rate increase, as this is the first time I was going to interveiw with the CEO, JYP.
"Afternoon s-sir.." I managed to stutter out
"Why would you stutter you idiot!!"
"Good afternoon" He replied calmly. His stare sent shivers down my spine.
"You are Y/N right?"
"Yes sir, I am." I replied sitting in the chair he gestured to.
"Great, I have a group for you"
"Pardon? Am I not supposed to be a trainee until I debut"

"Yes, but I assigned a group for you named Stray Kids, they lost a member about last year."
"I looked at him in disbelief "But I haven't had training yet!"
He sighed " You will catch on in time but now you have to meet them.." before I could say anything else, he called in someone and they escorted me to a room where 8 guys were sitting.
"Oh shit, they are staring at me..." I looked around at the faces that were staring until a blonde haired one smiled widly
" HIIII! YOU MUST BE Y/N!!" He screamed, which made me flinch
"Aish, Felix you scared him!" A long black haired guy spoke up.
The asisstant left, leaving me with the boys.
"Uh h-hi"
"Sorry for scaring you" Felix said.
"It's totally fine!" They all came closer, almost surrounding me which made me a bit uncomfortable. After they all introduced themselves, we left and went to the dorms.
"You will share a room with Felix." Chan said
"Ok!" I began to get more comfortable around them, especially Jeongin and Felix. They give off great vibes and I was happy about how quickly the accepted me into the group.
"I'm gonna take a nap, I'm really tired from today" I said
" Ok no problem, your room is the last down the hall on the left" Chan said smiling "Have a good nap!"
"Thanks, you too!" I replied "Omg Y/N that was so dumb why would you say that!!" I thought. Chan giggled at my statement but he must have noticed how dumb I felt.
"Don't worry, it was funny!" He said. I smiled in response and went to me and Felix's room.
When I came in, Felix was on his bed on the top bunk watching something on his phone. When he noticed me he smiled
"I'm gonna take a nap" I said yawning.
"Ok, sleep well!" He replied as I plopped onto the bed. I hummed in response before drifting to sleep.

Time Skip☆
_°≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈°_

I woke up to the smell of something good and sat up in bed. I picked up my phone and checked the time.5:45. I slept for 6 hours. I hope I didn't miss anything important. "I wonder if Felix is there" I thought. I peeked my head over the edge of his bed and saw him sleeping. He looked so cute and peaceful, I wanted to hug him but I also didn't want to wake him. I walked over to the door and as soon as it opened, the smell of katsudon filled my nostrils. I gasped, a bit too loud aparantly because 6 heads popped up behind the wall.
"Your awake! Wanna play Uno with us?" Jisung asked. I shook my head yes and walked over to where he was. Chan, Changbin and Han were there. Chan dealed and the game began. So far so good! I had 4 cards left, as the others were all matching. I was celebrating too early though, because Chan pulled out a draw 4 and giggled.
"Oh come on!" I sulked. His giggles turn into a laugh
"I'm sorry, that was the only thing I could have played!"
The game continued and after about 10 minutes, Chan shouted Uno. I wasn't far behind either because after a minute or 2 I shouted the same thing.
"Whoever wins gets a reward!" Chan said to me
"And what might that reward be?" He giggled in respnse.
Another minute passed and after going back and forth from 2 cards to 1 card, Chan was named victorious.
"YES!" He exclaimed.
"What's your reward?" I questioned
"You guys pick." The rest of us shared glances at each other and smiled.
"Let me talk it over with my group.." I said
"Ok guys...we'll give him a fake milkshake, sounds good?" I whispered. The two nodded and we turned back to him.
"We have decided what your reward will be, but that will be a secret for now.." I said as mysteriously as I could. We turned on our heel and went to the kitchen.

I got the ingrediants; Mayo, sprinkles, whipped cream and salad dressing as caramel sauce. After putting it together we got a swirly straw and gave Chan his drink.
"You made a milkshake? Cool, thanks guys!"
"No problem." The three of us said in unision
"Enjoy!" Said Han as we walked away
"ARGHHH, WHAT IS THIS? GUYS!!!" We ran off to hide laughing, as we heard his shout. We hid in a fairly good spot , but I just had to fall over. Chan saw me and ran over.
"No where to run now guys.." He said blocking our way of escape. He smirked evily.
"We're sorry, please spare us, have mercy!!" Changbin said for us.
"Hmmmm, fine, just this once but next time don't expect to be so lucky..." Chan replied before walking away.
_______________________________________________________________

Was this chapter good?
I might update tomorrow but my main updating days will be on weekends!
Comment if you liked this chapter! 🤗