Mikoto and Kushina's Words-?

Don't judge me this is my first book and I just love ~SasuNaru~

 Y/N is a 12 year old girl and just came back to life.

  In The Naruto world. Her 'mission' is to marry Sasuke AND Naruto requested by the one and  only Kushina And Mikoto so then lets be starting ze intro

I woke up in an unusual place  Last thing I knew is that I was dead-? maybe?. Then I wake up and see Kushina and Mikoto I'm pretty sure that was Naruto's mom and Sasuke's mom. I think they said was I had a 'mission' or something? I don't know-? but I know I only have 5 minutes left until I enter back into the Naruto world. 4 minutes already went by. "The only reason were doing this y/n is because we seen things that Sakura and Hinata did..." Mikoto said seriously .

 "Only 30 seconds left " Kushina said excitingly. "And uhm... y/n" said Kushina "y-yes Kushina-?"You said confusingly, not knowing what was going on "Uhm you don't have parents like in your other world" Kushina said Sadly "O-oh...uhm that's ok-!" you said sadly "Please be careful out there" Mikoto said a little worried. Before I left Mikoto gave me the Mangekyou Sharingan"Please y/n use this only when needed" Mikoto said "Or whenever?" Kushina said while chuckling. 

"Oh wait I need to give you something to if I want you to marry my child" Kushina said. she was gathering Something white like really white, whiter than white chakra her eyes turned white "This is the chakra of the 12 tailed beast I'm going to put the 12 tailed beast into you okay y/n-?" she said I nodded in response. 

"The 12 tailed is a Demon-Cat/wolf jinchuuriki" Kushina said while her eyes are still white she put the 12 tailed in me and man did it hurt 

(Idk smth like that use your imagination-? like damn) 

5.....

4....

3...

"BYE Y/N BE CAREFUL!!!!" "AND DON'T DIE"Mikoto and Kushina said 

2..

1.

Miko-Chanz words-

I know I know it was amazing 

Thank you Thank you anyways I tried mah best personally i think it was bad but i made this story when i was like 12 in my note book. I found it when i was cleaning out my room.

so yeahhh I can't wait for the next part I have no idea why but yeahhh I just do 

hehe--white chakra eh-?

The End of the intro